PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop problems

Xander
11-15-2003, 11:32 PM
Ok I'm having weird problems with Photoshop when making banners.
Firstly, this happens every so often, when I put the font size down to something small like "6" or "8" it won't go small it will only go down to a certain size which isn't small enough even though it's apparently on size 6 or 8.

Next thing is when I drag text to the area of the image where I want it, it will snap back to somewhere else, BUT I do have Snap turned off.

Could it be problems with the memory running it or something? Has anyone else experienced either of these problems? I'm using PS7...

Leeza
11-16-2003, 07:44 PM
Yes I have those same problems. I just keep dragging the text over to where I want it to be and eventually it stays. I have to do it about five times or so before it sticks though. I don't know how to fix that.

To make the text smaller than allowed you first have to be in the correct layer and then just hit Control and T. That way you will be able to drag a corner to make the text larger or smaller. Going into Edit won't allow you to do anything but pick the font sizes that are available.

Xander
11-16-2003, 09:23 PM
Thanks for your reply Leeza. The weird thing is it doesn't always do it with the text, just recently.

Also the thing with the font is odd as sometimes it will do it with an image but then if I save that image as a JPG then try and put text on it the text will go back to the right size. I'll try what you said with Control and T though, thanks for the tip :)