PDA

View Full Version : Good combination of jobs? and whats that floating diamond?

Shayo
11-16-2003, 10:50 PM
i was thinking of having a warrior and a support job thief, or a warrior with a support job of a black mage, and when i get extra jobs then ill have a warrior with a support job of a ninja or a samurai or a palidan which combos do u guys think i should have ? and i was at www.playonline.com and i clicked on live from vanadiel and its showing clips from vanadiel and i saw one clip with a floating shimmering diamond..... what isit?

Rostum
11-17-2003, 03:36 AM
Well it's upto you what you want as your job, it's all about opinion and what you feel comfortable playing. You should play around with what classes may interest you in the game.

If you're thinking about being a warrior, be that. Theif as a support job is a good choice too, I wouldn't go black mage support for a warrior though.

Good things that go with later jobs are dragoon / theif, theif / ninja, samurai / ninja and palidan / warrior. Just try swapping things around to get a good feel of them, then you decide, for after all it IS your character and not ours. ;)

Germ Hamee
11-17-2003, 05:28 AM
And I believe the floating shimmering diamond is a home point -- when you die your charactor respawns where that crystal is.

Shayo
11-18-2003, 10:55 PM
k thx

Lionx
11-20-2003, 03:34 AM
Well it's upto you what you want as your job, it's all about opinion and what you feel comfortable playing. You should play around with what classes may interest you in the game.

to the extent of your main job, for your main you must have a suitable support that powers the main even more. Otherwise for making up weaknesses, ur going to screw everyone over. There IS a right job combination, you cant choose whatever and expect it to work in a party.

The cyrstal is either ahome point or a crystal shard for Teleport in a Crag.