PDA

View Full Version : Wondering...

Kana-chan
11-18-2003, 11:19 PM
Well, I was just wondering what to do about the sixth statue at the Baaj Temple, becuase I want to see that Chamber of Fayth so bad.

If there's anyone who knows, could you please tell me what to do about that sixth statue. I have know idea what to do about it.

So please help me.

Cloud_AA
11-19-2003, 12:30 AM
if im not mistaken it has to do with aquiring Anima

Kana-chan
11-19-2003, 06:52 AM
Anima...
Alright thanks, I'll keep an eye out for that one, and I'll do my utmost to find it.

NM
11-19-2003, 10:04 AM
Anima is the Aeon you get from the temple.

You need to re-visit and complete the trials again in all the other temples, except for Bevelle. You have to do that Zanakand trials again in place of Bevelle. Each Temple has a hidden treaseure chest in it which you must open along with all the other chest.

Once you've collected all the items in each temple then you can open the door to the fayth chamber in Baaj and aquire Anima.

eternalshiva
11-19-2003, 11:57 AM
you have to collect all the secret items with the destruction spheres. It sucks but you need to do all six trials again and only then you can aquire Anima, you have to activate all the statues at the entrance.

ANIMA ROCKS!

Xider
11-22-2003, 03:46 AM
I did the destruction sphere thing as I was going through the temples. Oh well!

DMKA
11-22-2003, 11:58 AM
Yeah what they said. Go through each of the Cloyster of Trials once more and open up each hidden treasure chest. Once all the statues have been lit, the chamber will open and you can get Anima! Anima is well worth it...well, IMO anyway, and plus it just is awesome. Anima is Seymoure's aeon just incase you forgot;).

Now got get him!