PDA

View Full Version : good info......

sephiroth21
11-19-2003, 02:21 PM
incase any of you dont know this,
if you rikku to mix 2 wings of discovery together it will make trio of 999. that makes all of your attacks do 9999 of dammage(works also with overdrive but not aeons.)
now, with trio of 999 on tidues(which has a overdrive) and use slice and dice...it ill do around (if you do a perfect overdrive)79,990 of dammage!!!!!!!!!

oh great my secret is out......damn.....

:chop:

Cloud_AA
11-19-2003, 08:45 PM
once u get wings of discovery its normally very late in the game so i would just use blitz ace......... those are very valuable items for custimizing armors too so i dont know if id use it on that

Big D
11-20-2003, 03:21 AM
'Trio of 9999' is neat, but what's even better is having a very strong character with 'Break Damage Limit' on his or her weapon. In my game, Lulu has about 180 Strength points; her attacks do 99,999 points of damage to anything, including Dark Aeons. Now that's tough.

crono_logical
11-20-2003, 06:06 AM
It's more fun when Yuna can do that, since it looks silly to see her thwack the enemies with her staff without any force behind it and still does loads of damdage :p

Big D
11-20-2003, 06:48 AM
Still, it's amusing to watch a thirty-foot, armoured, fire-breathing turtle or dragon disintegrate after gettting jumped on by a stuffed toy.

eternalshiva
11-20-2003, 03:53 PM
ROTFL!!! *gets mental picture*

Storm
11-21-2003, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Big D
Still, it's amusing to watch a thirty-foot, armoured, fire-breathing turtle or dragon disintegrate after gettting jumped on by a stuffed toy.

That's one thing I find kind of corny about FFX. I don't think that one character should be able to go into another character's sphere grid. Only Auron, Tidus, Kimahri, and Wakka should be able to deliver heavy physical damage. The fact that Yuna can smack her rod against a great behemoth and destroy it in one hit, is far beyond even fantasy.

Big D
11-21-2003, 05:46 AM
I don't see why Tidus should be physically superior to, say, Lulu. After all, he's younger than her, he's still growing, he's "all bones" (Jecht), and his weapon skills are limited. Wakka, too, shouldn't be able to deliver such crushing blows with his blitzball - no-one ever gets killed catching a pass during a game.

Taking the sphere grid to its extremes does produce some strange results; Tidus becoming a mage with powers equal to Yuna or Lulu for instance. However, if you just take the sphere grid as far as it's natural for each character, their distinctions remain pretty strong.

Storm
11-21-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Big D
I don't see why Tidus should be physically superior to, say, Lulu. After all, he's younger than her, he's still growing, he's "all bones" (Jecht), and his weapon skills are limited. Wakka, too, shouldn't be able to deliver such crushing blows with his blitzball - no-one ever gets killed catching a pass during a game.

Yeah, I will have to agree. I think that Tidus and Wakka should have speed and agility bonuses, Auron and Kimahri should have attack and defense bonuses, Lulu and Yuna have magic and magic defense advantages, and Rikku....whos knows.

DMKA
11-22-2003, 12:14 PM
I really need a PS2 and FFX so I can try this stuff out.:mad2:.