PDA

View Full Version : What do you think??

Stayin Dizzy
11-20-2003, 05:05 PM
Ok, so I'm currently going thorugh the ritual of trying to beat EVERY good square RPG (yes I know I might die trying but hey, it's a cause). Now I'm starting with the FF series which I fell in love with when I first saw/heard/played/experienced/lived FF7 (which will always be my FAVORITE game, just above Chrono Cross, and Zelda---and Maybe the Madden games!). Anyways, I have every FF game up through 9 (translated versions thank god) and I just finished FF4 making my completion list I,III,IV,VII,VIII. I'm halfway through 9(but need to buy a new one ((disk 3 is messed up, that will teach me to buy a used game)), and I'm trying to decide which to beat next. What does everyone think has the best FF storyline, or if you think I might like a certain one based on what I've said above. Sorry for such a long post guys! Skip the below comments if you want, I just felt like getting these things off my chest:

1: FF4 Hardtype was not that hard... I sneaked a certain something from a certain last boss and his attacks were futile (the fact that I leveled up to 99 helped too)

2: Anyone who did not enjoy Chrono Cross did not understand that game well enough. I've seen some 25-50 endings already and have heard theres more. It's worth dedicating the time to earn every character, see every plot change, and see the reprecussions of making every choice in the game...some funny endings if you want to invest the time

And finally 3: I don't know about anyone else but I'm dying to see advent children...here's a link I found to some screenshots of the film: http://ff7-2.com/index.php?id=gallery or just try ff7-2.com and go to galleries

PS--God if you've read this far I appreciate...how do I change my picture under my naem, and how do i add a .gif to the end of my posts

Peegee
11-20-2003, 05:07 PM
Play final fantasy tactics. Then teach me how.

As for your last two questions, there a thread in the help forum that will answer those questions.