PDA

View Full Version : What is Kingdom Hearts?

Stayin Dizzy
11-20-2003, 09:23 PM
Could anyone help me with this!! I've never heard of it, it's on the EoFF message board, and I just read that there's FF characters in it? If anyone could tell me what the basic tale of it is and why it's good that would be great...basically I have the similar ? with XenoGears and Radical Dreamers.

Shoyku
11-20-2003, 09:42 PM
Kingdom Hearts is a PlayStation 2 game made by Squaresoft and is comprised of Disney and Final Fantasy characters. It's an action-oriented RPG. The beginning of the story is simple, the Heartless are taking over worlds, and you (Sora) with Donald and Goofy have to find King Micky and set things straight. However, don't turn it down simply because of the Disney influence, it's a fantastic RPG guaranteed to give you at least thirty hours of solid gameplay, and there are many things to do after you've beaten the game. The FF cameos present are: Moogle (Various), Yuffie (VII), Cid (VII), Cloud (VII), Aerith (VII), Squall/Leon (VIII), Sephiroth (VII), Wakka (X), Selphie (VIII) and Tidus (X). Although I might've missed one or two.

Although I've never played Xenogears or Radical Dreamers so I can't help you on those two.

MateriaBladeVII
11-21-2003, 01:45 AM
What is Kingdom Hearts???! WHAT IS KINGDOM HEARTS????!!!! *has a heart-attack* :O_O:

Geez- where have you been??? :laughing: lol. It's only one of the greatest games ever to come from the creative minds behind Square! I mean, what game is better than one that has Cloud Strife, Donald Duck, and Jack Skellington all in one helping??? lol. Trust me- it's awesome. You'll love it. The gameplay is terriffic and the storyline is to die for. Although, I suggest rent it first- there's a few oddballs out there who hate it. But I just can't believe that you don't know what it is! lol. It's like... unheard of! This game was a major innovational creation in the gaming world. It's one like none other. All gamers- no matter they love it or hate it- have at least heard of it. This game has somewhat of a cult following. Are you new to gaming altogether??? :rolleyes:

eternalshiva
11-21-2003, 10:04 AM
Yeah, Kingdom Hearts is quite fun, I :love: it. Square-enix and Walt Disney combined together to create this game and If you like Walt Disney and Final Fantasy, you will like this game.

Here is the Story (http://www.eyesonff.com/kh/story.shtml) [click on word Story!]

and here is more game information from the front site:

Front site for KH (http://www.eyesonff.com/kh/index.shtml)

I recommend you rent it and test it out yourself first ;p

Stayin Dizzy
11-21-2003, 01:54 PM
Whoa! New to gaming! that's below the belt! I have over 200 games!! LoL. Actually there's a couple of reasons I haven't heard of it. One is that I don't watch television...ever, I use my TV for watching DVD's and playing games only. The other reason is that I sold off my playstation2 a while back for a gamecube to play the 2 Zelda games (masterquest, and windwaker). When I go to the store to buy games I look strictly at the gamecube games...well actually, I DO always stop and look at the coveted FFX and debate buying the PS2 again. I'm actually going out to get a PS2 as soon as I beat the rest of the GC games I have, my personal opinion is I miss the graphics of PS2 and I miss the types of games for PS2. Besides that I looked at Kingdom Hearts last night and It looks great! Actually I think I'll have to keep my GC & buy a PS2, so I can play/beat FFCC.