PDA

View Full Version : Order of missions (keep spoiler free!)

Leprechaun
11-21-2003, 03:59 AM
I picked up FFX-2 today. I have heard that to get the special ending you need to do all the missions. Is there a certain order I do them in to make sure I have the option to do all? Please keep spoiler free as I don't want to hear what happens in the game until I see it for myself.:)

eternalshiva
11-21-2003, 09:42 AM
omg I don't even know where to begin... make sure you go to ALL the towns after you do Mount Gagazet and before you go to Zanarkand... Get the book, it's 300 pages and THERE'S SO MUCH STUFF TO DO :( I didn't visit all the villages and I missed TONS of stuff, at least 5% of the game and now I can't get the Perfect Ending.

There's different Endings "Normal, Good and Better" depending on your percentage of completion.

Zanarkand is the last mission for the Chapter so do all the other side-quest missions first. Some areas you can't enter until Chapter 2, it will tell you. Otherwise, you will have to play a second time around like I have to cause I already put 20 hours in it. If you want the perfect ending off the bat, get the guide. ;p

I'm only at chapter two so I can't help you any further but all I can say is VISIT EVERYTHING and master the games at Calm Lands and participate in the publicity thing at Calm Lands... it plays a major part... actually everything plays a major part :( *sigh*