PDA

View Full Version : OH MY GOD!!!!!

edczxcvbnm
11-21-2003, 10:47 PM
BLITZ BALL SUCKS!:whoa:

Blue Headed Man
11-22-2003, 03:55 AM
Agreed. I never played it optionally in the game.

Shoyku
11-22-2003, 04:16 AM
I can deal with it in increments, but trying to get Wakka's Sigil is torture.

Mr. Graves
11-22-2003, 04:58 AM
I don't like sports. Putting one on a FF was just not a good a move at all.

In short, I agree.

TheAbominatrix
11-22-2003, 09:04 AM
I hated it. Too complicated.

DMKA
11-22-2003, 11:52 AM
Yeah I sucked bigtime at it. I liked its precense in the game, but as an object of the story, not as something you actually played.

Ultima Seraph
11-27-2003, 08:24 AM
Wow... I think I'm the only one on the EoFF board who likes blitzball...

Anyway, I never messed around with Wakka's final weapon... All I needed was Auron, Tidus and Yuna. >D

Blitzball was a bitch until I actually learned how to play it... now I love the game! I just wish it was 3-D... and they butchered the game in X-2... ugh...

Azure
11-27-2003, 10:40 AM
Ahh Blitzball :crying: I hated that game.
Especially the one you have to play, agains tthe Luca Goers. Bickerson is SUCH a cheat!
"Lookit me! I can catch the ball even though I'm all the way over the other side of the sphere!"
And WHY are their stats so much higher than the Besaid Arrouchs? And for a Star Player, Tidus' stats kinda suck.

eternalshiva
11-27-2003, 01:17 PM
lol I loved it. I hated it at first but then I got SUPER ADDICTED and all my characters were at lvl 99 and KNEW EVERYTHING! I kicked arse! hehehehehehehehehehehehehe Tidus could score from his own goal line after a while and NOTHING could stop it *laugh insanely*

FFboy4ever
11-27-2003, 01:23 PM
I like it a lot. I was awsome at it too so thats probly why.. :D

Maxico
11-27-2003, 06:20 PM
What is it with you and blitz ball. If im not wrong your the one who hasn't actualy played the game, and Im sure this is your 4th thread on this. Its an extra and you only have to play 5 minuets of it in the game (the time goes twice as fast).

So just lay off it all right. Im pretty sure you couldn't do any better.

Breine
11-27-2003, 06:44 PM
I actually think it's fun... Plus you get Limits for Wakka and stuff... :D

Nait
11-27-2003, 08:12 PM
'Twasn't that bad. *_*

Shlup
11-27-2003, 08:21 PM
I played it a couple of times to win that cup thing, and then never thought about it again.

master01
11-29-2003, 09:50 AM
i pretty love blitz... when you learn how to play it's real fun!
i have no problem with bickson, because i bought it as soon as i could, and ibut the luca goers graav to... his a good midfilder... high block, atack, and shoot...
my (not) secret team is:

in the left atacker point tidus,
in the right atacker point brother (mini spoiler****
the one who's driving cid's ship
**** end of spoiler)
in the midfiled i told you graav is the best.
left defender point jassu
in the right defend point botta
keepa is my keepa (lol)...

MY TEAM :rock:

Sephex
12-02-2003, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by maxi333
What is it with you and blitz ball. If im not wrong your the one who hasn't actualy played the game, and Im sure this is your 4th thread on this. Its an extra and you only have to play 5 minuets of it in the game (the time goes twice as fast).

So just lay off it all right. Im pretty sure you couldn't do any better.

You just made ed a happy man.

Black Waltz No3
12-02-2003, 08:15 PM
I loved it! Twas so much fun!

edczxcvbnm
12-03-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Sephex
You just made ed a happy man.

Yes he did. As soon as I read his post I started to laugh. I didn't even read the whole thing before laughing. I made it like half way into the first sentence because I knew where it was going.

Also this has got to be like my...7th thread about how blitz ball sucks! DAMN does blitz ball suck.

I have played blitz ball and the game is easy to play and win at. That doesn't stop it from being a horrible game.

I just don't own FFX.

Gene Ohm
12-04-2003, 12:34 PM
yes, yes it does :)

edczxcvbnm
12-05-2003, 05:03 PM
I am still reading this thread and laughing because Blitz Ball Does suck just that much...also the :whoa: after it helps to make it even funnier like its a shocking revelation...and that one post.

God I hate blitz ball.

animee_
12-05-2003, 07:21 PM
I have to agree...blitz ball really does suck!!

It was an easy game to play once you got the hang of it, but after completing match after match of blitz ball games just to get an item for Wakka's final weapon, it really started to annoy me big time! so yeah blitz ball sucks for sure...

Sephex
12-11-2003, 03:11 AM
I forgot to post my opinion the first time. Blitzball sucks.

Doomgaze
12-11-2003, 07:32 AM
The main problem with Blitzball is that it sucks.

Also, in the first game, it doesn't help that Keepa has the goalie abilities of a drunk quadriplegic midget. The Aurochs do mostly suck, but he's the one who loses the game for you. Especially given that there's an almost undefendeable play in which Graav passes to.. Bickson, I believe, and shoves it straight into your goal.

The Goers actually suck, though. It's just that the Besaid Aurochs suck more at first. It's the Psyches that are the real problem.

Maxico
12-11-2003, 05:16 PM
I am glad to be a conveyor of happiness.
*is too stressed from life to lash out at random people on the internet because it will turn into a spiral of yelling and capitol letters*

*twich*

blitzballstar01
12-12-2003, 11:25 PM
hmm... i just dont seem to see where you guys are coming from... BLITZBALL IS SO MUCH FREAKING FUN!!! i love it! especially when your leverls are so high. hehe and to all you who hate bickson...i have him on my team! its kewl. and hes not even one of my best players. hes a backup lol. but still. its so much fun and i can play it for hours on end (and i have). i just hate how they screwed it up in f-x....all u do is give them points and then watch them play. how boring....that was a mistake that square is going to pay dearly for...lol jk:choc:

Doomgaze
12-13-2003, 08:01 AM
Bickson sucks, though.

Interestingly enough, if the teams all got to level 99, the Kilika Beasts would be by far the best team - they really take off later on. The Goers would be in dead last.

edczxcvbnm
12-17-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Doomgaze
Interestingly enough, if the teams all got to level 99, the Kilika Beasts would be by far the best team - they really take off later on. The Goers would be in dead last.

Yet again more proof that blitzball sucks.

Halenite
12-17-2003, 08:10 PM
Hate the game, too darn hard. Only played it once optionally.

I won't even bother.

Sephex
12-18-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by edczxcvbnm
Yet again more proof that blitzball sucks.

Thats true.

Flare_Star
12-23-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Azure
And WHY are their stats so much higher than the Besaid Arrouchs?

well if you play the game for a while youll see that besaid aurochs stats go up way faster than other teams.

also, kick out all the crap like datto and jassu and botta and sign better players at mihen highroad.

sign:

Zalitz
Jumal
Wedge

youll never lose again. promise.

The Goers actually suck, though. It's just that the Besaid Aurochs suck more at first. It's the Psyches that are the real problem.

True. The Luca Goers are crap. Al bhed psyches are always a bitch to beat!

My team:

Tidus - lvl 48
Wedge - lvl 45
Letty - lvl 45
Wakka - lvl 46
Zalitz - lvl 48
Jumal - lvl 47

i havnt lost yet.

Sephex
01-22-2004, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Flare_Star
The Luca Goers are crap.

That's also true.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-18-2004, 07:54 AM
Blitz ball isn't too bad but I can usually only take a game or two at a time. Getting Wakka's sigil is going to suck...

Sora is so awesome
07-02-2004, 05:40 AM
blitzball suckes, still, and i,ve got rin and wakka on my team and tidus knows the Jecht shot too (spoiler to get wakka and rin on ur team sign them as soon as u get on the airship the very first time) but i sincerely suspect that everyone knows that
and i've only wone one game :cry: i cry my self to sleep every night and have nightmares of bickson o i hate that guy

Dragoon Kain
07-02-2004, 04:37 PM
I LOVE BLITZBALL! :love: :love: :love: its so much fun if you actually take the time and play. you're going to lose all you're games at first because the aurochs suck at first. you just need to start signing other players and you will be invincible hahahahahahahahaha :D :cool: my team is:

zazi guado
tidus
brother
wakka
judda
keppa (getting nimrook as soon as his contract expires :) )

Trumpet Thief
07-03-2004, 06:51 AM
I thought it was impossible to win that game, especially during the competition between The Luica Goers and the Besaiod Aurochs, so I do think that the game sucked as well.

chichi
07-03-2004, 08:54 AM
I love blitzball in ffx! I've kept the original Aurochs team and I've built them up so much that I never lose a game now.

Also, you CAN win the blitz match at the beginning of the game when you compete in the blitz tournament. It is possible.

Cloudane
07-03-2004, 09:30 AM
Sporty people generally don't seem to like video games and big fans of video games are generally not sporty people, so dumping a sport game into FFX wasn't the wisest move in the world :p

I also think it sucked. But then, the first impression you get is that stupid game against the Luca Goers where Bickson just keeps getting hold of the ball and slamming it past Keepa from the other side of the flippin' sphere pool. Cheating mofo (and fat, useless goal keeper that couldn't catch a cold.)