PDA

View Full Version : Gaining HP and Attack Points

Phil
11-22-2003, 06:07 PM
I'm still confused as to how to do this. HOw do you gain more hp? How do you make your weapons stronger? I started the game yesterdy and played for a while, and noticed that different dress spheres give you different hp levels. Is there a way to mkae the hp level go up in ALL of them? I'm just downright confused. @_@

Kupo
11-22-2003, 11:11 PM
I've found that my HP does increase as I level up, but its only a small amount each time. You can equip accessories that will raise your HP (right now, all three of my girls are wearing HP+40%), but you really just need to level up a lot. Dress spheres like Dark Knight and Warrior significantly increase your HP too, so you just need to find a balance between everything.

As to the weapons, I don't believe that you have any say over those (they are part of the dress sphere and won't change), the damage they do is in relation to the levels of your character and the fiend they're up against.
:moggie:

Vaprice
11-23-2003, 11:13 PM
If you need to heal your characters White mage costumes or whatever has the least HP....so you can just switch to them.......and use potions and whatnot.

eternalshiva
11-24-2003, 09:28 AM
You can only gain HP through level ups and the various dress spheres give or take HP. And you're weapons can't get stronger, you can only make your STRENGTH go up in your status screen with level ups or by equiping stuff *Like Kupo said*