PDA

View Full Version : Kain

Gogo Dancer
11-23-2003, 11:36 PM
http://www.cavesofnarshe.com/ff6/screenshots/images/371.jpgIs that Kain behind Gogo and Celes?

TheAbominatrix
11-23-2003, 11:42 PM
The stuff on the wall is just machinery, from the old Magitek factory.

Outsider
11-24-2003, 05:41 AM
I must say it took me a while to see anything that could be Kain in that picture...

It's like Abominatrix said, it's just machinery

Edgar
11-24-2003, 06:07 AM
Looks more like Guardians or Magitek armor to me...

ForeverZeroUltima
11-25-2003, 11:58 PM
speaking of magitek, after i beat cyan's nightmare with celes, edgar, and setzer in my party, when cyan is talking to his wife and kid one last time, setzer was in magitek armor! i dunno how it happened, during the third part of the nightmare where it showed celes in magitek armor, i switched setzer to the front, then back to Celes.
anyway, setzer was in magitek armor even when i went to an inn. but not in battle. but the glitch was fixed when i switched setzer back to teh front again when teh nightmare was over.

Stayin Dizzy
12-04-2003, 05:35 PM
Weird...I'm actually playing there right now but I left the mines already

robfinalfantasy
02-20-2004, 12:50 PM
Man, I never noticed those things before.

ForeverZeroUltima
02-20-2004, 08:28 PM
Cyan: *talking to his wife* I...I was so weak...
My party: *separates and watches*
Me: *sees Celes go to the left, edgar stays put, and setzer go the right...in MAGITEK ARMOR!*
Me: O_o

Later....

*goes to an inn*
Innkeeper: 1 gil!
Me: *pays*...*Celes goes to the bed, and Setzer goes to bed in mAGITEK ARMOR!*

Me: O_0

Later....

Me: *switches Setzer to the front of the party*
Setzer: *is no longer in armor....aw....*
*switches him back, then goes back to the inn....armor disappeared forever....awwwwwwwww...........*

Azrael85
02-26-2004, 03:02 PM
^ Craziness. I will have to check this out if I can remember once I get to that spot, which shouldn't be very long from now.

...Where is that in the storyline...exactly?

Lamia
02-26-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by ForeverZeroUltima
speaking of magitek, after i beat cyan's nightmare with celes, edgar, and setzer in my party, when cyan is talking to his wife and kid one last time, setzer was in magitek armor! i dunno how it happened, during the third part of the nightmare where it showed celes in magitek armor, i switched setzer to the front, then back to Celes.
anyway, setzer was in magitek armor even when i went to an inn. but not in battle. but the glitch was fixed when i switched setzer back to teh front again when teh nightmare was over.

Yeah... that's part of the game..

The only reason you might have stayed in armor after that part of the game... is just a bug that affected the switch to change the sprites.

ForeverZeroUltima
02-27-2004, 01:24 AM
yeah...ok *scratches head*