PDA

View Full Version : Which Final Fantasy would you like to LIVE IN?

Rejuvenation
11-24-2003, 02:42 AM
Which Final Fantasy game has the most appealing environments? I mean environments appealing enough for you to grace the presence of its community? In other words, which Final Fantasy game/world would you like to make your humble abode and experience if it were possible?

I would personally opt for Final Fantasy VIII due to the technological aspects. Boy would I like to study at Balamb Garden.

I would also consider Final Fantasy VII due to the humble community of Kalm Town, not to mention Gold Saucer to feed my childish needs.

I would be least likely to opt for the miserable world of Final Fantasy V. The destruction of crystals was literally the destruction of social requirements.

FinalFantasy_89
11-24-2003, 04:48 AM
Which ever world it is, living in a world where monsters occupy most of the planet is gonna be a new experience for me.

DocFrance
11-24-2003, 06:22 AM
None of them. Living on a donut-shaped world with a population of about 100 people in six isolated towns just isn't my bag.

rydia1411
11-24-2003, 07:01 AM
FF7. :greenie:

I could easily imagine it to be a real world.

Rejuvenation
11-24-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by DocFrance
None of them. Living on a donut-shaped world with a population of about 100 people in six isolated towns just isn't my bag.

Since you brought up the world, wouldn't you find it beneficial to be able to travel to any destination within a few seconds?

Breine
11-24-2003, 08:11 PM
In FF9... I'd love to travel around the world with the Prima Vista and to be a part of Tantalus... :D

DocFrance
11-24-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Pyro_Technic
Since you brought up the world, wouldn't you find it beneficial to be able to travel to any destination within a few seconds? And have to fight deadly monsters that have no other purpose in life then to attack me every step of the way? No thanks, I'd rather live in the real world.

Strider
11-25-2003, 09:55 AM
And have to fight deadly monsters that have no other purpose in life then to attack me every step of the way? No thanks, I'd rather live in the real world.People attack others here all the time in the real world, although not always physically. What's the difference?

DocFrance
11-25-2003, 04:12 PM
The difference is, these monsters are hell-bent on killing you. Also, they're not people, so you can't really reason with them.

Reine
11-25-2003, 07:43 PM
The game that I'm creating, I would live there. Other wise, it would probably be FF7's world.

By the way, the worlds would not be limited to 100 people. Just imagine that the world is real, as in Earth size, with huge real size cities. Just imagine how big Esthar and Midgar would REALLY be.

The world in my game is Earth, but billions of years later. Therefore, all the continents have rearranged. And if your wondering why humans havent advanced in all those years, have you ever heard of the Nemesis Theory?

Stayin Dizzy
11-25-2003, 09:24 PM
1: what is the nemisis theory?

2: what game are you making

3:is it a rom? I would like to play/test if possible

4: I would live in FF8 or FF7

5: all this nonsense about monsters attacking you, if we lived in these worlds we'd all likely have some sort of weapons training, spells, summons, etc. As my profile says I an the ONLY summoner/sage/Dragoon/Warrior....ever! and I would slay such mighty beast with a swing of my ultima weapon, then a swipe from my masamune. If they took some of my hitpoints with a lucky pre-emptive attack I would fry them with KOTR or meteor! HAH!

Advent Child
11-25-2003, 10:10 PM
FFIX. Didn't really like the game, loved the world.

DocFrance
11-25-2003, 10:59 PM
Hmmm... the Nemesis Theory... basically:
There's a 10th body that orbits the sun beyond Pluto. This body could be a large planet, or even a small black hole. This body, dubbed "Nemesis," is on a highly ecliptic orbit, much like a comet, and it never even comes close enough to be observed - even if it did, the last time would have been millions of years ago. Now there's a spherical cloud of ice, rock, and interstellar debris far beyond Pluto called the "Oort Cloud." Nemesis's orbit takes it through the Oort Cloud, where Nemesis's gravity begins to fling chunks of rock and ice in all directions. A few of those chunks end up entering the inner solar system - this is the source of Halley's Comet, the Hale-Bopp Comet, and possibly the comet that struck Earth sixty million years ago and wiped out the dinosaurs and formed the Gulf of Mexico.

Of course, this is all just a theory.

Azure
11-26-2003, 03:10 PM
I dunno. Each world has it's own reasons.
I'd guess it would have to be FF9. I just love all the mountain ranges, the different continents, and the towns from Dali to Alexandria.
Of course I'd live in Alexandria. :D

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
11-27-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by rydia1411
FF7. :greenie:

I could easily imagine it to be a real world.

i agree to that....and so 7 would be my favorite

Silmaril
11-27-2003, 05:09 PM
FF8 or FF7.

Outsider
11-27-2003, 05:40 PM
I would live in Zozo (FF6)... I just love the rain and the music...

Jenovas_witness
11-28-2003, 02:22 AM
Heh, walking out the house and havng whichever town's music blaring down at you might get annoying after a while.

Dollet looks like the kind of place that would come alive at night, there are at least 3-4 pubs/restaurants you walk past at some point. Midgar's just beautiful, Treno, Lindblum, and Kalm all look livable in aswell. And maybe Esthar, but only if the parts of it you don't see are a bit more interesting than the ones you do.

playaGAW
11-28-2003, 04:26 AM
Either the world of FF4 or FF8.

FinalFantasy_89
11-28-2003, 03:49 PM
7,8 or 9. Maybe I'll take the Invincible and blow up ALL the Iifa tree roots for fun.