PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts II Trailer (Deep Dive)

Vaan
11-24-2003, 08:50 AM
For anyone who hasn't seen it yet-- check it out.
This is the complete version of the Special Secret Ending from Kingdom Hearts.

http://www.gametrailers.com/vault-k.html

Scroll down to "Kingdom Hearts 2 Deep Dive" and select either Quicktime or Windows Media Player.

Madonna
11-27-2003, 09:01 PM
Tell me I'm blind. (http://www.akusui.net/lynx_parasitic/imnotseeingit.jpg)

Here's a link that should work: http://kh-2.net/movies/kh2trailer.wmv

Vaan
11-28-2003, 07:59 AM
Anyone who's blind can go above.

Cloud_AA
12-03-2003, 06:50 AM
i was blind too but that looks good does ne1 know how many years after the first one this is taking place???

Jalbrean
12-03-2003, 11:50 PM
Nah the trailer doesn't say how long after, but it's known that KH2 takes place two years after the original title. I would assume this takes place sometime between the two.

MateriaBladeVII
12-04-2003, 01:11 AM
I'm sorry, Jalbrean- but that is simply untrue! It is a confirmed fact that KH2 takes place shortly after when the first installment left off. Possibly less than a year. Sora and Kairi have only gotten slightly taller and gotten slightly different clothing. Donald and Goofy haven't changed a bit. Plus, Hollow Bastion hasn't changed at all after the restoration of the worlds. You'd think Leon, Cloud, Aerith, Yuffie and Cid would've worked to rid their home of all the signs of the Heartless ever being in their home if it were really that long of a time. It's nowhere near two years... :rolleyes:

Jalbrean
12-04-2003, 02:10 AM
I'm just going by the news article I read. -shrugs-

IGN -
The second title, Kingdom Hearts II, is slated for the PlayStation 2 and takes place several years after the end of Chain of Memories.

I did find an interview with Nomura tonight that did say it took place one year after KH, so don't blame me, blame the conflicting media reports. ;p

MateriaBladeVII
12-04-2003, 03:06 AM
I also heard from PlayStation magazine that it's within a year following when the first game left off. And I'd go by what Nomura says over any magazine any day.

Anyways don't worry, Jalbrean. I'm not attacking you or anything. :giddy:

eternalshiva
12-04-2003, 02:14 PM
The one year thing is for the GBA one, the PS2 version is several years after.

MateriaBladeVII
12-04-2003, 09:38 PM
Nope- sorry, eternalshiva! You're mistaken, too. Just read what I said earlier. I'm talking about KH2- not KHCoM. :rolleyes:

eternalshiva
12-05-2003, 12:17 AM
What?

The PS2 Version is KH2 and that is several years later while KH CoM which is for GBA is one year after. I just read it from IGN and 1up.

Vaan
12-08-2003, 10:14 AM
I'd say it's about two years later also. And why would you think Donald and Goofy would age after only two years? They're both adults, not teenagers going through puberty.

Oh and I just realized something. They seem to have removed the trailer from the list shortly after I made this thread, so fortunately none of you are blind. :)

MateriaBladeVII
12-08-2003, 11:39 PM
The issue of Donald and Goofy changing is nowhere near as important as my point about Sora and Kairi- no way are they two years older! lol. They'd have grown a lot more.

Vaan
12-09-2003, 01:56 AM
But they have grown a lot more, you just have a problem realizing it.