PDA

View Full Version : Some new points about Gogo

Wetflame
11-24-2003, 02:35 PM
I think Gogo probably *is* Emperor Gestahl.

The Emporer was flung off the floating Island, but we never actually see him die.
It was the first thing I thought of, It seems quite logical stuff like this happens in games/movies.

Gestahl is betrayed by someone who he thought was his servant (Kefka)
We see that he also realises what madness the whole plan really was.
It's very possible that Gestahl was swallowed by Zone Eater and assumed the identity of Gogo because otherwise Terra, Celeste + Co. would never have picked him up.

When Kefka blew him off (hehe) it's possible that Gestahls magic power was removed by the power of the statues (Remeber how his magic did nothing? Maybe aswell the statues can permanently bind magic too).

It would make sense that Gogo would then want to join them and get his revenge once he was found, and maybe make upfor the wrong he did world.
The "Mimic" ability is propbably just something cool Square wanted to add. I don't have a good theory as to why he'd learn it, but there probably is one.
Maybe the statues/Kefka overload Gestahl with Magic so he became some his own magic was removed, but he became some kind of Magic/ability superconductor.

If you look at it, it fits quite perfectly. Gestahl and Gogo are even of similiar build and shape.

Or maybe Gogo is Shadows friend from his dreams? Then again I don't think I got all the dreams.

Also check http://www.nuklearpower.com/ and Red Mages' lastest latest column for some other good ideas.

Outsider
11-24-2003, 03:01 PM
Hmmm... No.

I gues that Gogo could be Daryl, since the Falcon fell in that triangle islaand, but still, I say that Gogo is Gogo, and that should be enough.

Flying Mullet
11-24-2003, 03:12 PM
Gogo is Adlai Steveson. This has been proven on numerous occasions. Sheesh. :rolleyes2