PDA

View Full Version : You know you've played too much FFX-2... (spoilers)

Tidus Andronicus
11-24-2003, 05:10 PM
...when you make one of these threads...

...when you try to talk to a cactus, thinking it will start moving and giving off a faint light.

...when you and your friends start referring to your selves as an abbreviation of all your first initials.

...when you can remember all the stuff YRP say during the battles.

...when your favorite one is Rikku's "I'm going to hurt your spleen" and you spend 4 hours trying to get her to say it!

...when you think just because you strike a pose, everything will pause and your name will appear in front of you.

...when you go outside for a walk, and then end up doing everyone on the block's chores, because you call yourself the "friendly neighborhood dumba… era Gullwing"

...when you try to pause the game during Paine's dress sphere transformations, hoping to see something. And you think you do!

...when you take a large marble to work, and during your break you ask your co-workers if they wanna watch your home movies. *then show them the marble"

...when you've beaten it twice since you got it less than a week ago!

FInalfantasyfinatic4
11-29-2003, 03:57 AM
man you describe me perfectly except ive beaten it 3 times and i got it the 1st day.

Tidus Andronicus
11-29-2003, 11:24 AM
hehe, twice in one week is the minimum requirement for "playing FFX-2 too much."