PDA

View Full Version : help in the Djose temple

Oberon
11-24-2003, 06:10 PM
I can't do it! Someone help me... please? :(

NM
11-24-2003, 07:19 PM
Is Djose temple the one were you have to light up all the parts of the Yevon symbol?

If so you need to charge one sphere by placing it on the pedestal and then push it to the right. Once it's been zapped you can place it in the recess to open the door. Reset the pedestal and place another sphere in it, but not the one you just used to open the door way.

Push the pedestal with the sphere in it though the doorway of the endge of the hole in the floor, it should float in the middle allowing you to jump over to the other side were you can push another pedestal forwards to make part of the Yevon symbol apear. Then just place all the spheres were theres a slot to light up the remainder of the symbol.

By the way two of the slots are back in the room were you start.

I think thats correct but I havn't played the game in a while so may have missed something. Sure someone'll point it out if I have. :D

eternalshiva
11-25-2003, 09:43 AM
Djose Temple is the one with Ixion, the lightning one I think.

Originally from Game FAQs

DJOSE TEMPLE

[01] - In the first room, remove the Djose spheres from the wall and put them in the door.

[02] - Now, in the 2nd room, take both spheres from the far wall and insert them in the two slots on the right.

[03] - Push the pedistal over to the right until it's under the upside-down one.

[04] - Keep track of the sphere in the pedistal! It has been charged up now, so I will call it the charged sphere.

[05] - Take the charged sphere from the pedistal and place it on the far wall, in the right slot. The far door will open.

[06] - Remove the 2 spheres from the wall on the right and put them in the pedistal.

[07] - Run all the way to the left and step on the flashing light.

[08] - Push the pedistal forward, into the electricity.

[09] - Keep pressing forward until you jump onto the stand, and eventually to the other side.

[10] - Press X to push the pedistal forward and activate the light!

[11] - Go back, and step on the flashing light.

[12] - Take a sphere out of the pedistal, and run all the way back to the 1st room.

[13] - Place the sphere on either side of the room, in the recesses.

[14] - Repeat with the other sphere!

[15] - Remove the charged sphere from the far wall on the right, and place it on the left.

[16] - Get on the lift to go to the 2nd floor.

[17] - Press X at all 5 pedistals to push them in.

[18] - Head downstairs, and go to where the flashy light is. Touch the faint glowing circle.

[19] - Grab the destruction sphere from the new room.

[20] - Go back upstairs and place the destruction sphere in the new pedistal.

[21] - Collect the treasure!

[22] - Go up the stairs on the left to get to the Chamber of the Fayth.

source: www.gamefaqs.com