PDA

View Full Version : Island closest to hell/heaven

Heartless Guardian
11-25-2003, 04:12 AM
I can't seem to find it anywhere, and I'm sure that I've searched every island in the game a million times. Funny thing is though, even thought I can't find it, I do keep running in to the island closest to heaven. Do any of you people have the same problem?

Mo-Nercy
11-25-2003, 07:31 AM
Island closest to Heaven is just north-east of Gradidi (sp?) forest around Esthar/Trabia region. It's pretty hard to find because there's a lot of other islands around it, but just land and check with triangle.

Island closest to Hell resembles a horn, kinda. It's got a pointy end to it. It's over to the west part of the map. Easily found, just go west from Deling City, maybe a bit south too...

NM
11-25-2003, 11:52 AM
Try using this. :)

Heartless Guardian
11-25-2003, 11:21 PM
Thanks soooo much, I really appreciate it!

Peegee
11-27-2003, 03:29 AM
There should be a sticky telling ppl to go to certain walkthroughs before posting questions :P

I remember playing FF8 years after the second time (I've only played it like thrice in my life). Finding the Island Closest to Heaven and the underwater research facility was a horror :P

Heartless Guardian
11-27-2003, 05:05 AM
Ya' know, I couldn't find any maps, and I have absolutely NO sense of direction when someone just tells how to get to a place. Just ask my rotc instructor. He'll tell you. I have trouble on instructions on where something in the same room is if anyone just tells me. So please, give me a break, I'm just direction illiterate, k.

Um, I had no trouble finding the island closest ot heaven, it was the island closest to hell that I had trouble with.

DJZen
11-29-2003, 07:03 AM
Wow, even all these years later the world is still so..... square...... Are the areas really this blocky or were they drawn this way to simplify things?

Heartless Guardian
11-29-2003, 04:53 PM
I think that they were drawn like that to simplify things. Just like on any other political map, If you think about it.

Zeidrich
12-15-2003, 08:21 PM
I seemed to have no problem finding either of them, including the underwater research facility, i mean its at the bottom left of the map for gods sake! Not very easy to forget, lol.

Gregory
12-21-2003, 07:32 PM
BEST TRAINING EVER!!! Talk about major exp. If you have Odin, then your really in the money. Sometimes he can kill your lv 100~ opponent when it really matters. But, serioiusly, the Hell's upper-left and the Heaven's lower-right. Easy to remember. If you want major AP for Mug or whatever, go to Cactuar Island. You know why...