PDA

View Full Version : How do get Gil fast

Moshenokoji
11-26-2003, 05:16 PM
How in the world are we supposed to get gil in this game. I'm a level 10 Elvaan warrior in Sand O Dora does anyone have any suggestions on making money fast. If ya do can you go into some good detail cause i need help big time.

Ouch!
11-26-2003, 08:31 PM
Al anyone can really say is sell stuff in the AH. That's the key to get the big money. Take the drop items you get and check the prices they go for at the AH and sell'em for one gil less. So if it says it'll sell for 200, put it up at 199. That way, you have a better chance of them buying yours instead of someone's whose is listed at 200. Get in groups because for some reason, you get drops more in them. Also, sell crystals in groups of 12 if you don't need them. I don't know about San d'Oria, but in Windurst it's hardest to get fire crystals and they sell for anywhere from 1200-1500 in the AH. Do little quests for people too, a lot of them can be repeated and are a source of easy cash.

Bahamut2000X
11-27-2003, 02:17 AM
I usualyl sell thigns for onyl abotu 5+ gill at auction, that way people still pay a lot for them, and then I make quite a bit of profit.

Also quests can be done to get money. And by increasing your trade skilsl you can eventually make thigns that are cheap to make and sell for a lot.

Ichy
11-28-2003, 04:00 AM
I love people who do that, I get lotsa stuff for 1-5 Gil... Seriously. You know that when you put it on auction it's all profit? Unless, of course, you bought it just to sell it. Then you have cost, where you would actually lose money if someone were to bid that 5 Gil you put it up for.

See, if I get an item off a mob, then sell it for 600, I'm still getting 600 whether I put it up for 59 or 590.

Lionx
11-28-2003, 07:55 AM
Well take up a Guild job, any will do, and you can make ur items that you dont need and can sell higher. Try to see the lvl of ppl around the area of AH, then try to make those items. Besides that yea sell just about eveyrthing in AH. Some suckers really buy em...

Bahamut2000X
11-28-2003, 01:59 PM
Isn't the reserve price deducted from your current gil? So you couldn't like say set the price at 100,000 if you don't have 100,000? Because I could of sworn my money goes away when I make the reserve prices.

Ichy
11-28-2003, 05:05 PM
The auction house charges a small transaction fee for the service they offer. In your home town its 1-3 Gil for single items, 5 Gil for stacks. In other towns it's higher, for instance in Jeuno they currently charge me 100Gil per single item.

They do not charge you the reserve price.

Bahamut2000X
11-28-2003, 09:32 PM
Oh I get it now. That threw me off, I thought the reserve price was also the transaction fee.

Nishii
01-31-2004, 10:15 AM
i have a lot of ways of makeing money.... here are some of my most easyist....
1 move to another country and noob out for crystals
-Double conquest points and you get a ton of crystals
- Go to bastok and do this like on a sub job kill
tons of bats in Zerun mines, get stacks of bat
wings and Zerun soot Batwings =2k soot 3-4 k
2 start another char in another country
-eather the country that is in first place the most or
last place the most
- if you are desprite you can start a char in
windy and kill bees and get raab tails and do

not only that but i have an ware house char so that every peace of armor i own i save and keep so i never have to rebuy equip when i change jobs or sub some new job