PDA

View Full Version : Favorite CT Music

Dalkaen
11-27-2003, 12:40 AM
Well, some of my favorite tracks are Boss Battle 1, Frog's Theme, Kingdom Trial, The Day the World Revived, Robo's Theme, Boss Battle 2, Ayla's Theme, Confusing Melody, Battle with Magus, At the Bottom of Night, Corridors of Time, Schala's Theme, Undersea Palace, and World Revolution.

What are yours? :D

Outsider
11-27-2003, 01:24 AM
"Battle with Magus", of course... And that "Silent Light" song is very cool...

Actually CT is full of great songs, it's hard to choose a favourite.

matt_in_the_hat
11-27-2003, 03:20 AM
You basically just listed all the best songs in the game, so all my favourites are in that list. World Revolution, Corridors of Time, and Schala's Theme are probably my very best favs though.

ForeverZeroUltima
11-27-2003, 06:07 PM
tough........
i'd say i like magus's theme (figures...i've always been the dark arcane type), and some other stuff that i will not list

master01
03-10-2004, 08:45 AM
very sory to bring it up to live again^-^
my favorite is the music of 600 a.d. the one i know to play on piano, and got no idea what's her name.

Magil
03-10-2004, 12:53 PM
ahem ahem....
this reminds me...
i dont know if youre famrilar with site but....
its good....
ya its real good..........

http://arcadetones.emuunlim.com/snes.htm

p.s. id have to say magus theme

Chibi Youkai
03-11-2004, 12:16 AM
Schala's theme is probably my favouite.

Sefie1999AD
03-11-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Outsider
Actually CT is full of great songs, it's hard to choose a favourite.

*nods* I think World Revolution is my favorite song in CT.

ForeverZeroUltima
03-12-2004, 04:19 AM
erm, i'm not familiar with this "world revolution" music. can you point out at what part in the game it will play?

Sefie1999AD
03-12-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by ForeverZeroUltima
erm, i'm not familiar with this "world revolution" music. can you point out at what part in the game it will play?

It plays when you fight the 2nd last form of Lavos. You've just got inside his shell, and you encounter a large creature with two arms. I actually prefer World Revolution to the Final Battle theme because it's a lot more epic. What I also like about it is that it combines many CT themes. It starts with Lavos' theme (the dreadful organ melody) and later builds up to 1000 AD world map theme.

Other songs that I also find excellent are Crono's Theme, Battle with Magus, Undersea Palace and Corridors of Time (the 12,000 BC theme).

The Man
03-12-2004, 02:04 PM
Probably Time Circuits (also known as Corridors of Time) for me. CT has a pretty much all-around fantastic soundtrack, though.

master01
03-12-2004, 02:15 PM
ya... its very unordinery to see a soundtrack as good as the CT soundtrack...
(altough were not ACTUALY "see" it we just hear it... english is so so strange... hebrew even worst, and you dont wanna have a "lashon" lessons! i tell you, israel is THE WORST PLACE ON EARTH! the last place you wanna visit! iven under tourcher! the only good things in israel is a little bunch of pepole like me and magil <by the why, magil in israel is disgusting... lol <<but only magil like "G" in Glory...>>>)

im a gold mine?

im relly not that big...

look at the miror...

im not THAT fat! the miror dosent lie! (okay execpt for this poker game one time... the miror is the worst poker cheater evar! i sow her with a card in her sleave!)

by the way... i started CT again... and i called robo Slave! why didnt i did it before?)

Imperia
03-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Magus' theme, Zeal Palace, Corridor of Time, and Schala's theme are my most favorites. Especially Schala's theme-which I think is the most beautiful score in the game.

Kossage
03-12-2004, 08:38 PM
There are so many good tracks in CT soundtrack such as Crono's Theme, Memories of Green, Frog's Theme, Battle with Magus and World Revolution among other tracks. It's hard for me to choose the best one because most of the tracks are quality stuff. But, if I have to choose one, I'd probably choose Crono's Theme. It's very heroic and has a beautiful melody. :)