PDA

View Full Version : Question about FFX scene

iceblue123
11-28-2003, 10:31 AM
Hi everyone. Most of us are probably familiar with the popular picture of Tidus standing in the ocean holding the brotherhood sword. I can't remember what part of the game this scene happens. Does anyone remember and can you help me out?

Someone told me that it is just a picture, it never happened in the game but I swear I saw it while playing... maybe I'm just going crazy playing Final Fantasy too much.

:confused:

Thanks!

Magus
11-28-2003, 02:07 PM
Yes you r just going Crazy ... :D

actually, now that you mention it i haff the feeeling that it happened in the game somewhere. but i dun think so, cuz if it happened it'd b in Besaid & it didn't ... i think ...

Cz
11-28-2003, 04:24 PM
I think that it was just a teaser picture. I can't think of an FMV when it might have occured.

eternalshiva
11-28-2003, 04:27 PM
me neither. I think its just a poster, not a scene.

Maxico
11-28-2003, 08:54 PM
All of those pictures dont appear in the game (there are many more).

Xander
11-29-2003, 12:13 AM
Yeah I'm pretty sure those aren't in the game, I love the posters though I have one the size of my door of Yuna and a pretty big one of Tidus, and the one with Yuna and Lulu. I got them from the games shop when they took them down :D

You should be able to just about see all three in this pic :p

DMKA
12-14-2003, 06:21 AM
Your probably thinking of where Tidus got out of the water on that very same beach just like that right before you first meet Wakka. Thats probably why you feel like you saw it in the game. Its not exactly the same and its not an FMV, but basically the same thing is happening. Just like the Yuna one - its like when she does the sending, but that particular frame wasn't there (or was it), but the same thing was going on, so uhhh yeah.

I want those FFX posters dammit.

Savannah
12-31-2003, 02:49 AM
I was pretty sure that it was the part where Tidus washes up on the Besaid shore for the first time...

TheAbominatrix
12-31-2003, 02:55 AM
Couldnt be, because he had the brotherhood sword, which he didnt have when he first washed up in Besaid. It's a teaser poster.

DMKA
01-03-2004, 06:53 PM
Couldnt be, because he had the brotherhood sword, which he didnt have when he first washed up in Besaid. It's a teaser poster.
Holy crap, you're right. I just remembered that Wakka gives him that sword.

pixie_demon
01-20-2004, 03:27 AM
yeah that scene with lulu and yuna wasnt in the game. thts the poster i yelled at a game store guy until he sold it too me.

none of those pictures were in fmvs. at least i dont think so...
maybe i play too much...
maybe i need help..