PDA

View Full Version : Leveling up 1st chapter

Vaprice
11-28-2003, 01:43 PM
Anyone got any special places for leveling up in the 1st chapter?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-29-2003, 07:15 PM
If you visit every location and witness all the story scenes, you shouldn't have to level up at all. The fiends that yield the most experience should be in the locations with the highest difficulty listings on the Mission Select screen, though. Behemoths show up often in the area under Zanarkand where the Guardian Beast was, too.

Cloud_AA
12-01-2003, 01:45 PM
i found mushroom rock road the best for AP u can normally fight 3-4 enemies a battle and they are very ez enemies

Khaotic
12-01-2003, 07:38 PM
This is kinda off topic but i didnt want to start a new one for this.

1.)Start a battle with 2 white mages and 1 Warrior.
2.)Have the warrior kill everything you come up against accept the weakest enemy.
3.) Switch the Warrior into white mage.
4.) Put the controler someone secure and put something heavy on the "(X)" button.
5.) Go to sleep. :P

Doing this all your white mages with constantly be casting the skill pray (recover's alittle hp for everyone) you wont die because, You will pray 3 times, the enemy will attack once, doing lets say (weakest enemy) 50 damage, lets also say you have around 450 health each, after he does his attack you will pray 3 times, healing around 60 hp to everyone or more. You may even get to do pray around 4-6 times if the enemy is slow.

You will master White mage for everyone by the time you wake up. Getting Full life, Full cure, curaga, all the white mages spells all on 1st-2nd chapter.

inlineskating29
12-01-2003, 11:11 PM
lol have u tried that cause i might do that if it works