PDA

View Full Version : The Battle of Fate-Tactics Crossover!

Avalon_Beouvle07
11-30-2003, 03:40 AM
Taking control of the Tactics story, what would you change to make it better? Or which characters from the other Final Fantasies would fit into the story to help out Ramza? I think I definitely would have to stick Zidane in-he seems like he would fit right in. He may be a bit perverted but he's the perfect teamplayer and fiercely loyal to his causes. Any opinions on the way you would love to see Tactics through your own eyes or the characters you would love to throw into the game would be nice! I think it would have been cool to have Peter Jackson, the Lord of the Rings director, to make a movie of the game. And maybe Squall could jump in, and Seifer could team up with Algus.....

Baron Grims
12-01-2003, 11:18 PM
Yea, I've always thought this game could be made into a great movie. Maybe sometime in the future when Im rich Ill make it. As for storyline/characters, a more downtrodden, pessamistic, life is meanigless kinda of character would have been good to see what kind of contrasts Ramza and Co could conjure up. WOuld make the game even more polydimensional.

Avalon_Beouvle07
12-02-2003, 05:41 AM
That would be absolutely awesome if you would make it into a movie. I would love to see someone pull the reins and take charge of things! It would be a cool movie. And as for your character thoughts, very good idea, since everyone during the war was a bit down-in-the-dumps anyway!

Brownjames07
12-02-2003, 06:44 AM
I think making a movie out of this game would be great. Imagine the Lion War on the big screen. Gives me chills just thinking about it. About the character, I would put in Red XIII's father. I mean, he was in a dungon right, so what about at the bottom of the deep dungon. Since he was stone with arrows in him, maybe you could use a soft on him, then use fire on him, that would burn the arrows off and relight his tail. hahaha. I put a lot of thought into it. He's brave and strong, since he risked his life to save a village; I'm sure he must have been wise too. I think he could have been the perfect person, or animal, to enter the game.

Baron Grims
12-02-2003, 07:05 PM
since everyone during the war was a bit down-in-the-dumps anyway!

True, but nearly every character was pursuing some sort of goal, an endpoint for all their struggle. This kind of character would have no objective endpoint. I know im being really general, but I think you get the picture.

Edgar
12-11-2003, 03:56 PM
I think making a movie out of this game would be great. Imagine the Lion War on the big screen. Gives me chills just thinking about it. About the character, I would put in Red XIII's father. I mean, he was in a dungon right, so what about at the bottom of the deep dungon. Since he was stone with arrows in him, maybe you could use a soft on him, then use fire on him, that would burn the arrows off and relight his tail. hahaha. I put a lot of thought into it. He's brave and strong, since he risked his life to save a village; I'm sure he must have been wise too. I think he could have been the perfect person, or animal, to enter the game.

erm...what are you talking about?

We could say that Elmdor is the reincarnation of Sephiroth *smacks self*

DeBlayde
12-12-2003, 06:08 PM
I disagree with the good Baron Grims. I rather think everybody in this plot was out solely for betterment of self, until things happen in which they lose control of self. Had I been in control of the plot, I would have inserted Sephiroth so that he could kill Algus and chop him into tiny bits before starting in on Delita.

other than that, i liked the plot as it was. rather an end to innocence kinda thing. more complex than the simple "bad guy there (or girl). do bad things. must die." plot that predominates games in general. The Lucavi in this case are very intelligent bad things. they have their own agenda and they're not just big destructive monsters like Sin.

Algus must die, though. :shoot: then phoenix down'ed and killed again. many times.