PDA

View Full Version : For those experienced in the knowledge of video games, I have a question.

LionHart
11-30-2003, 07:36 PM
Ok, I downloaded an ISO file of a game. I don't want to play it on the computer cause it slows down and speeds up and I can't stand it. How would I burn it onto a cd? I've heard something about patching it before it will work, I have a mod chip in my playstatin 1, I heard I had to have that, and I also heard i have to make it a cd image and then burn. Well I can't use NERO so if I have to do that I also need a link to a site where I can find another program that will do that **that's free**. Thanks for all of the help in advance.:D

Dr Unne
11-30-2003, 09:48 PM
1. Go to the store.
2. Buy the game.
3. Enjoy.

Doomgaze
12-01-2003, 07:05 AM
Get a job, you bum!

Rainecloud
12-01-2003, 07:38 AM
Heh. Perhaps you should take Unne and Doom's advice and actually buy the game. Burning it onto a CD sounds like it would be more trouble than it's worth, and I doubt that it would be possible for you to get the game working once you do so.

Just save up some money. :)

Red Wizard
12-01-2003, 01:46 PM
From what I understand, it's quite the pain to get a CD-R to run in an old Playstation... I'd reccomend you look around local pawn shops and used game stores for a cheap, secondhand copy.

LionHart
12-01-2003, 11:00 PM
I don't care how hard it is, I want to see if I can do it. Please someone help me out if they know how.:(

Citizen Bleys
12-01-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by LionHart
I don't care how hard it is, I want to see if I can do it.

That's what she said

Peegee
12-03-2003, 02:07 PM
*sigh*

We're not offering support for pirated games (ISOs are pirated games, because ISO != ROM). So you'll just have to look it up elsewhere.

LionHart
12-27-2003, 10:25 AM
Bah, whatever. The ISO file doesn't even half work anyway. Plus I can play it on the SNES. And I played up to a point where the main guy dies and now I hate it so anyway, just forget I asked.;)

Doomgaze
12-27-2003, 10:13 PM
Well get off your punk ass and travel through time to save him! Jeez.