PDA

View Full Version : FFX2 on EoFF?

katana
12-02-2003, 02:01 AM
How come on the EoFF page theres still nothing on FFX-2? XI is up there, and I'm pretty sure that crystal chronicles is too.

m4tt
12-02-2003, 05:01 AM
From what I know, it's still a work in progress.

eternalshiva
12-02-2003, 09:37 AM
Umm, yeah, it's being worked on as we speak. There's just not a lot of people working on it so it's going to take a bit longer than anticipated. If you want, go to site staff and offer your services, I'm sure I could use a slav... err... helper in the pages ;p

katana
12-02-2003, 11:12 PM
lol, so do they need help with faqs on the dresspheres or screenshots or something?

eternalshiva
12-03-2003, 02:29 AM
WEll, tak a look for yourself but I've already done characters, dresspheres and a short cut FAQ, I'm in the middle of doing the Dress Sphere abilities. The images for characters and Dress SPheres are already done, we just need good old spatty and company to do the coding ;p So anything else is up to grab. MAke a thread in Site Staff or add to one that exists on what you want to do. Screen shots are a great idea ;p

Loony BoB
03-19-2004, 11:36 PM
*bump*

Keep an eye on the site over the next week (hopefully this weekend). :) We may be late, but better late than never. :D