PDA

View Full Version : [A] Alien girl!

AngryTurnip
12-03-2003, 01:40 PM
Part human, part alien, and ALL FEAR!
Erm, well, maybe not...

This is a character from a comic that's still in the drawing board stages. I'm thinking of doing the entire thing in this pencilled style, think that'd work?

I gave her human features with proportions modelled around "grey" aliens - you know, big head, skinny body. And since my characters usually have big heads and skinny bodies anyway, she ended up with a REALLY big head and skinny body. If anyone's interested I'll post a picture of a 100% human character from the same comic, but it's an old pic in a less refined style...

Stayin Dizzy
12-03-2003, 05:34 PM
That's actually a really great picture but it looks completely human to me, but with like a hentai/Sailor Moon type eyes. Well done though

Ultima Seraph
12-03-2003, 08:10 PM
I agree... she looks human. ^^ Kind of like a giant chibi that one would huggle. >D Cute stuff! Keep it up!!!

AngryTurnip
12-04-2003, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the replies. As promised, here's a human character for comparison.

I'm not too pleased with how he turned out, looks way too generic. I've been working on getting the anime-ish elements out of the style.

Stayin Dizzy
12-04-2003, 02:34 PM
the anime element is awesome because thats YOUR style. that picture was great except for the left iris is almost twice as big as the right

AngryTurnip
12-06-2003, 04:49 PM
Well, I appreciate the support, ut I don't really consider that "my" style - my style is one I developed myself. I only started drawing anime-ish pics because people kept complaining about my own style being too simplistic.

Here's nother one of that character: