PDA

View Full Version : am I right? (spoilers)

twobitmage
12-03-2003, 11:15 PM
I got to the point where you see the new sphere of the tidus lookalike, and the old guy says that it isnt him

im guessing that tidus was a dream of this guy? (I dont mind being spoiled)

FInalfantasyfinatic4
12-04-2003, 02:03 AM
tidus wasw a dream of the fayth so wen the fayths disapeered he disapeered. i still dont know why she was looking for him a waste of time i think.

eternalshiva
12-04-2003, 09:50 AM
That's what I was wondering too, but evantually its obvious that he isn't except at the boss fight when he uses Tidus's overdrives on your party, which made me wonder again. But I think they just made him look like Tidus to give Yuna a reason to go on a search. like FFF4 says, the fayths are gone so it would be a waiste of time to go looking for him, but with the pyre flies floating around, it makes you wonder if they really are gone. At the end, one of the fayths appears in front of Yuna and speaks with her *the Behemut fayth*

It's confusing, it gets even worst because the whole theory of the fayths being gone and Tidus having to disapear because they stopped dreaming goes to hell cause he comes back if you do everything right in the game. So who knows.