PDA

View Full Version : Those little mushroom-like good Heartless

Xander
12-04-2003, 11:29 AM
I can't remember what they are called, the little ones with the white gowns that wiggle (so cute don't you think :D )

Anyway it says in the Characters bit of the journal that they aren't bad Heartless and if you help them they might give you an item.

So what I wanna know is how do you help them?

TheAbominatrix
12-04-2003, 11:51 AM
Well when they do their little wiggle, a color will appear over their head. If it's red, then cast fire on them, different colors mean different spells. If you can do it a certain amount of times, they'll give you an item.

Xander
12-04-2003, 09:25 PM
Ah, you know I've been wondering that for ages and never got around to finding out.

Thanks a bunch TheAbominatrix :)

eternalshiva
12-05-2003, 12:11 AM
I put up a table in the Kingdom Hearts section of the Front Site that gives you the details ;p

Something like, if they float in the air, they want gravity, if they shiver they want Ice, the yellow light *and they kinda slump* they want lightning, or something like that I can't remember now. YOu get stuff for the ultimate weapon for Sora if you get three of the same elements in a row.

TheAbominatrix
12-05-2003, 01:20 AM
That's the stuff. Silly me, all I remembered was the light. Anyway, yes thats it.

You're welcome, I didnt figure it out by myself though, I'm a cheater. hehe.

eternalshiva
12-05-2003, 10:16 AM
CHEATER

*hugs*

TheAbominatrix
12-05-2003, 10:18 AM
I so am!

*hugs*

zacks_clone
12-06-2003, 03:06 AM
:: evil grin :: i bought the guide.I still cannot seem to get it right though.When it shivers,cast five,when he fans himself,cast fire,when he spins aero,when he stops stop, when he floats gravity...dont remeber all of them

eternalshiva
12-07-2003, 11:52 PM
xD I bought the guide too xD *cough* butidontcheatlikeTheAbominatrix* xD

DJZen
12-22-2003, 07:11 AM
It's not really all that hard.... except thunder which makes no sense....

shivering - warm it up a bit!
fanning itself off - cool it down
looking down with weird light thing... - uhhh.... thunder
floating - bring it back to the ground
freezes in place - make it stop
spinning around - help it make breezes
falls over - revitalize it

The other mushrooms are different though. If the mushroom jumps around, it wants to fly. You have to "juggle" it in the air. Every time you hit it, it will bounce up. You will also get a tech hit each time getting a number of EXP equal to the number of times you hit it. After a certain number the mushroom will give you something. Can't remember what. There's also the poison mushrooms. They're the only enemy that can poison you. They also turn into stone. They won't hurt you at all while petrified, but you also can't hurt them. This is QUITE annoying when going for the various medals in the colliseum.