PDA

View Full Version : MASS-SPOILERS - What do you make of the ending?

Ultros0
12-06-2003, 12:32 AM
And The good ending was great but Nooj shot them so is Paine dead? or do you find out in the Den of Woe?

The way i understand it... Tidus was living Shuyins life... the fayth were dreaming the past and tidus came out of the farplane and lived with yuna in X. Don't tell me if theres more to it and its in the perfect ending. but am i off base?

eternalshiva
12-06-2003, 12:46 AM
xD There's more to it and it's in the perfect ending xD

Ahh, I don't think they died, its never revealed. Tidus is part of the Fayth's memory of the night Zanarkand fell, but it never really says if the two are connected. I think that Tidus was supposed to die in the first SIN attack and Shuyin is actually later in the war, cause Lenne is a summoner at that point, Tidus has no knowledge of summoners or of a war when he gets to Spira. Shuyin is all bitter-like cause of the war... so I doubt they're connected life-wise.

My personal feeling is no and that's because I haven't seen any evidence to prove it besides the idea that they just look alike... and have the same final attacks.

PyroStatic might be able to say more he's palyed it like 6 times xD I haven't gottren to the Den of Woe but I know you find out more about Shuyin there, cause that's where he posessed Nooj.

I'm not much help eh? I have 10% left to get for the perfect ending so I can't be much help eh? lol