PDA

View Full Version : Bliztball

Vaprice
12-06-2003, 10:45 PM
Hey! What do you think about the new Blitzball? I like it because it reminds me of soccer to the MAX. Despite that fact that its very different um yeah your players can be injured easily. But its fun, what do you ya think? *I think I've already said that once*

cykak
12-07-2003, 03:18 AM
Im still trying to get use to it. I thought the old blitzball was difficult enough the first time around.

Vaprice
12-07-2003, 09:57 PM
Heh, I thought it was easy. Man this thing is hard and it makes you mad. God Im gonna hurt someone if the Al Behd beat me again. Everything is like where it left off in FFX for blitzball. Its pissin me off, and since were *gullwings* are new to it, we suck at the very beginning and can only do exhebitions againts kilika.

*goes insane*

cykak
12-08-2003, 02:26 AM
Its probably best to do some recruiting to start. Just a few players until you get to a higher level to recruit better players. Just gotta find which ones are best.

Anyway probably won't have time to do it this week with finals. :mog:

Vaprice
12-08-2003, 02:37 AM
HAH a lot harder, only face the kilika beasts. Watch for giving too many points to your players to boost them up.(stats)

Yeah im at scout level 4 with everyone that there is.

And it'd be a good idea to get everyone on the 1st scout level excpet for the really bad people. But it will help you later when you get injured* it sucks trust me*

Dont do anything until you get into scout level 4 except for exhibitions....its really hard at the bgeinning cause everybody can just kick your arse....and watch out for the ronso they'll kick you down.

lost_dreamer
12-09-2003, 03:35 PM
hehe...blitzball...the easiest game ever...they should make a game seperate for it...it would be fun...if they made chocobo racing...they should have blitzball...

Enoki
12-11-2003, 01:41 AM
I like it but id prefer to be a player instead of a coach.

Vaprice
12-11-2003, 02:26 AM
Yeah, it sucks though, you cant control what their doing. So they allows them to get injured even faster.

Gosh, I hate it.

Hey does anyone know how to face the besaid aurochs? Or the Zanarkand Abes?

Im at scout level 5 now. Anyone?

blitzballstar01
12-11-2003, 02:29 AM
I hate the new Blitzball! It's so stupid! I don't even get to do ANYTHING. It's so boring. All I do is give them points and then watch them play. *yaaaaaaaaaawn* I really like the way it was in FFX. IT was really fun and really addicting. I was really looking forward to it in FFX-2 but once I got there, I was really dissappointed. I don't know about you guys, but I really don't like it (if you haven't noticed lol).

Vaprice
12-11-2003, 02:34 AM
I know what you mean. It really is rather a pain. All ya do is watch.

Unlike in the old game in FFX blitzball was more like ultimate Soccer. *I like soccer hints im Asian*

And when everything was so easy, all maxed out players, and tidus with both jecht shots...man...I miss the old blitz.

blitzballstar01
12-11-2003, 02:37 AM
im with you all the way. the SHOULD make a game all about blitzball, and just make it like blitzball from ffx, with maybe even some more interactive things if they can think of it. that would be awesome!

inlineskating29
12-11-2003, 09:27 PM
are u serious that this blitzball sucks
like all u do is watch and give points
that sucks. blitz was my favorite side quest game. u know bettertjan tetra and the ff8 card game but they made it crappy how could they do that to me

i remember playing blitz getting everyone maxed out. i mean every one i traded my players and got more and maxed them out it was long but fun

if u dont like this one go play ffx like im going to do

gets lost for days playing blitz ball

lost_dreamer
12-12-2003, 03:13 PM
thats the truth...ive beaten the game 4 months ago...(i live in japan if your wondering) i just pretty much stopped playing blitzball altogether...that is until i put ffX in my playstaion ^_~

blitzballstar01
12-12-2003, 08:58 PM
yea i love the blitzball in ffx. i can play it for hours and never get bored. i cant believe how bad the messed it up in x-2. i WAS looking forward to it at first...but not so much anymore. its dumb.

Vaprice
12-12-2003, 09:28 PM
Yeah I would think that'd it would be a lot better in "X-2" but in fact. . . .It sucks. I must say its really appauling. But the FFX blitz was extrodinarily by far awesome.

psprecinctprez
12-14-2003, 02:32 AM
Well is it required to actually reach the 100% because I don't think I can stand playing through it.