PDA

View Full Version : Another question about the "scrap of paper"

aceharding
12-07-2003, 07:56 AM
I'm sure this has been discussed before but here we go again. In the Returners' Hideout, when you're walking around as Terra before you decide to join them, if you examine the top of the table where the meeting takes place you find a "scrap of paper." Then you are asked to either leave it or throw it away. If you leave it, when the meeting starts Bannon has a hissy fit about someone leaving trash lying around. I don't think anything happens if you throw it away though.

Anyway, is there anything special about this event, or is it just a totally useless funny thing that happens? No one I've talked to seems to know for sure.

TheAbominatrix
12-07-2003, 08:03 AM
I've never even heard of this before...

aceharding
12-07-2003, 08:05 AM
I'm kicking myself now too because I just saw a geocities site a little while ago that had screenshots of what I'm talking about, and now I can't find it. Rarrr!

Doomgaze
12-07-2003, 08:08 AM
It's just a funny little thing, because Banon completely flips out.

Of course, most people do not see the war meeting, as they'd rather get the genji glove.

Outsider
12-07-2003, 08:10 AM
Nah, it's nothing... I always find it and keep it there, so Banon will get rid of it...

But it would be cool if that scrap of paper really meant something... I dunno, maybe...

Edgar
12-11-2003, 04:35 PM
Completey Worthless

m4tt
12-12-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Doomgaze
It's just a funny little thing, because Banon completely flips out.

Of course, most people do not see the war meeting, as they'd rather get the genji glove.

You still see the war meeting even if you get the genji glove. You tell Banon "No" twice I think, then get the glove, then tell him "Yes".

DocFrance
12-13-2003, 01:28 AM
Nah, you have to tell him "No" three times in order to get the glove. And if you tell him "No" three times, it'll skip the briefing sequence.

Doomgaze
12-13-2003, 07:57 AM
Right. Banon doesn't give you the glove, one of the Returners does - after the injured guy from South Figaro shows up. If you answer yes, Banon imediately gives you the gauntlet, and you go to the war meeting.

Danger
12-14-2003, 02:02 AM
I usually say, "No" once, go get the glove and then say yes..... I go to war meeting then.....