PDA

View Full Version : Hurry! Need Help with Kimarhi's Horn!

Enoki
12-08-2003, 02:42 AM
Where should i send the the ronso youth trying to fix Kimarhi's Horn?

cykak
12-08-2003, 02:50 AM
You reminded me to search for it on gamefaqs.com to see if theres a difference. But when I got to it I sent them to Kilika... for some reason. Not sure if I read it somewhere but I guess Ill search now.

Enoki
12-08-2003, 02:55 AM
Well search quick i need to know now. I think kilika sounds like a good idea though. The other two choices are Djose temple and the moonflow which are both like magical historical places so kilika kinda stands out

cykak
12-08-2003, 03:11 AM
Yeah I didn't find it yet. Anyway just pick whatever and go with your intuition. :D

Besides I think Kilika must have some monsters with horns in there and the lil Ronso kids would beat the crap out of it and steal its horn. Then it will find some magical water or mud and use it to restore Kimarhi's horn. (total guess!) :rolleyes2

Enoki
12-08-2003, 03:17 AM
I think im actually going to go with djose temple, it is the thunder temple after all and i did find them in the Thunder plains.

blitzballstar01
12-09-2003, 10:41 PM
I don't think it really matters. i dont know if you actually find it. i sent them to the moonflow but im pretty sure it doesnt matter where u send them. i still got episode complete in chapter 5 on mount gagazet and i never found it.

Vaprice
12-09-2003, 11:16 PM
It doesnt matter, wherever you send them they will appear in the 5th chapter.