PDA

View Full Version : Who would be a cool summon in KHII?

luke webster
12-08-2003, 11:00 AM
The best summon to have in KHII would be Stitch from Lilo and Stitch or Mike from Monsters Inc. Yeah!

eternalshiva
12-08-2003, 01:40 PM
Stitch would TOTALLY kick ARSE! omg! lol

HOOTERS
12-08-2003, 04:01 PM
The squashed banana baboon from lion king could hit people with his stick. Pumba could fart on people. I was disapointed there was no lion king world.

lost_dreamer
12-09-2003, 03:26 PM
i think that they should just forget summons...they're worthless...just like the world we live in now...if there were other worlds out there...i would like to see them someday...

MateriaBladeVII
12-10-2003, 04:40 AM
Stitch! He's the only one worth being added to the summon list....

Simba, Genie, Dumbo, Bambi, Tinker Bell, and Mushu were all pretty much the best candidates. Although, I always kinda wished that Zero would become a summon. You know- like how Genie and Tinker Bell joined the party wanting to help out since Aladdin and Peter Pan couldn't leave their worlds. That would've been cool... :giddy:

eternalshiva
12-10-2003, 10:08 AM
hahahahah Zero would be funny *what's his special power?* *He disapears when you get close to him* *so he could do super sneak attacks?* *AND kick your arse!*

:D

MateriaBladeVII
12-12-2003, 05:16 AM
Well, I always kinda pictured Zero as a protective summon rather than an offensive summon. I can imagine him flying around Sora (like how Bambi prances around him) making him invulnerable to attacks for a breif period of time (kinda like how Tinker Bell heals the party).

Stitch would be the offensive summon. Throwing around and punching at Heartless. Can anyone think of any others?

AngryTurnip
12-13-2003, 05:33 PM
Well, the bear from Brother Bear would fit, seeign as his film will still be pretty recent when KH2 comes out (i's hardly a classic, but then, a summon doesn't really NEED to be from a classic film as much as a whole world does).

The Cheshire Cat.. hmm... distracting enemies by appearing and disappearing randomly?

There's probably a good candidate in Hercules, but I've never seen it :P

I'd also like to see the pink elephants from Dumbo and the cows from home on the range, but the chances of tht happening are negligable :(

Xander
12-13-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by HOOTERS
I was disapointed there was no lion king world.

Me too, its my favourite Disney movie :(

I'd like to see Nemo as a summon, hehe, okay he's only a little guy but he could do something... mind you that may be difficult as he is a fish and you'd have to summon him on land :p I love Nemo though, I just got a pencil case from the Disney shop xD

DJZen
12-18-2003, 04:08 AM
*says nothing about bluebirds whistling zippity-doo-dah*

How about Gurgi? He could find crunchings and munchings for you!

sephiroth21
12-20-2003, 12:20 AM
how about a ff summon like a catar(cant spell)
i think that would be cool........

~*Lizziegrl*~
12-20-2003, 09:37 AM
I think...
Kronk from emperors new groove would be a funny character to have... LOL
but seriously...
Roger Rabbit would have made a good summon...
Beast, from beauty and the beast?
They could have sneezy from snow white do a wind attack! hahaha
Buzzlight year with his "lazer"... lol
The three fairys from sleeping beauty maybe...

I think thats more ideas than enough... heheh... If I could only remmber all of the Disney characters...
(Thumper could pound on em... lol)

Demon Grieveros
12-20-2003, 11:22 AM
how about, that horse from toy story 2? he could be like dumbo, but with out the water

Breine
12-20-2003, 01:50 PM
Pegasus from Hercules would probably make a nice summon.

Or what about the pink hippo from Fantasia?

SomethingBig
12-20-2003, 03:09 PM
Why not a Disney-ed Bahamut as a summon? That'd be pretty cool.

Zifnab
12-20-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by SomethingBig
Why not a Disney-ed Bahamut as a summon? That'd be pretty cool.
There's a cute version of Bahamut in Chocobo's Dungeon 2 which they could base it on.

http://www.playonline.com/archives/psgame/chocobo2/chara/image2/bahamut.jpg

SomethingBig
12-21-2003, 09:27 PM
KH would actually have a useful summon, if they put in Bahamut.

eternalshiva
12-22-2003, 10:06 AM
aww that's so cute! *eats it*

Advent Child
12-22-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by SomethingBig
KH would actually have a useful summon, if they put in Bahamut.
How are you making that judgement?

SomethingBig
12-25-2003, 06:15 PM
Seeing as how he was usually one of the strongest of the summon monsters in the FFs, he should be a powerful asset in KH.

Advent Child
12-27-2003, 01:16 PM
Mm.. I don't think they should use FF summons. Kingdom hearts is way better than final fantasy.

EDIT: Besides, summons in FF suck, too. Just because he's one of the strongest ones in FF still doesn't mean it's good.

SomethingBig
12-27-2003, 03:22 PM
No way. The summons in FF6 are your best friends.

The summon that I used the most in KH was Tinkerbell, so I think she should make a return.

Advent Child
12-28-2003, 06:20 PM
I admit the summons in KH were for the most part useless, but I think it's the whole summon system that needs redoing, rather than adding new summons.

DJZen
01-04-2004, 02:36 AM
Agreed, having the summoned character replace your party is an incredibly stupid idea. Remember how summons work? They show up, do a ton of damage, then vanish. They don't show up, make the rest of your party go away, throw a toothpick in the general direction that an enemy might be in, then kick around doing not very much. It needs to be a one shot thing that has an incredibly high cost but the potential to really equalize strong enemies. Like a Super Desperation Move in KOF. Actually, it should be like Kyosuke's Final Remix in CvS2. If you get tapped with his foot, you get ganged up on in a BIG way.

Lockheart
01-07-2004, 05:36 PM
I wish,I wish for.....Bahamut!! *w00t*

Rainecloud
01-07-2004, 06:07 PM
Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribbean would be an excellent summon.

What? It is a Disney movie.

MateriaBladeVII
01-09-2004, 04:34 AM
Yea... but it's a live-action one...

I still only think Stitch is worth adding- and Zero of course! :tongue:

Advent Child
01-09-2004, 05:22 AM
I'd like to see Zero.

Thunday Man
01-13-2004, 05:27 PM
get rid of sumons completely, and just put a bunch of dancing moogles. the summons blew in the first KH

eternalshiva
01-13-2004, 05:34 PM
>.<' umm, this is a question on KH2 summons, not the first, but dancing moogles would be cool.

Thunday Man
01-16-2004, 02:04 AM
i know. im just stating that the summons in KH, the original, were terrible, so dont bring them back. get rid of the bad elements, and replace them with something good.

DJZen
01-18-2004, 05:17 AM
They were bad because they weren't properly balanced and gave you very little advantage in fights. In FF games they were great equalizers. If they became great equalizers they wouldn't be terrible. As such, we wouldn't need to get rid of them.

Sefie1999AD
01-18-2004, 10:42 AM
I don't know, DJzen... not all FF games have perfectly balanced summons. For example, with FF6, the Espers suck so much that I never use them. With KH, some support summons can actually be useful, like Tinker Bell or Bambi, and Genie is a pretty decent summon.

Out of FF summons, I'd like to see Bahamut summon in KH2. Flying around and blasting enemies with Mega Flare could be really fun. :)

Dragonflame
02-11-2004, 01:20 AM
I agree that summons are too weak in KH, but I also like it that you don't come to totally rely on summons to do everything for you. They should find some sort of balance, or maybe make some much better support summons, like Doomtrain. One summon I would like to see just for fun is a knights-of-the-round-style Seven Dwarves.

SpiritWolf
03-08-2004, 12:25 AM
If they add any Summons in Kingdom Hearts they should add Pegasus, Stitch, and Zero.

Chibi Youkai
03-08-2004, 03:48 AM
origionally by Dragonflame
One summon I would like to see just for fun is a knights-of-the-round-style Seven Dwarves.

Yay. That would be really neat.

MateriaBladeVII
03-08-2004, 09:30 PM
Dude! That's an awesome idea! hehe- they could call it Dwarves of the Round... no, nvm- just Seven Dwarves. That just sounds better... :laughing:

nevermind6794
03-10-2004, 06:34 AM
I'd like to see a Jack Sparrow summon. That would be sweet, if only for its out-of-place...ness.

Chibi Youkai
03-11-2004, 12:04 AM
origionally by nevermind6794
I'd like to see a Jack Sparrow summon. That would be sweet, if only for its out-of-place...ness.

Yeah, definantly out of place, but think, a cartoonized Jack Sparrow, now that would be intresting.

nevermind6794
03-11-2004, 12:30 AM
Or even better, just make a stick figure with Johnny Depp's picture on it. Maybe a bottle of rum in one hand.

Chibi Youkai
03-11-2004, 12:33 AM
A stick figure? I can see the rum, but a stick figure is just too much. Not to mention the rum would automatically up the rating to teen, but as far as I see, that's not really abad thing, is it?

nevermind6794
03-11-2004, 12:58 AM
Imagine Gumby...with Jack Sparrow's face. And he runs around hitting people with a bottle of rum, occasionally stopping to take a swig.

When the bottle is emptied, the summon is over.

I hope everyone realizes that this is a joke.

EternalBahamut
03-11-2004, 01:25 AM
dwarves of the round would be phenominal, great reference to FF and Disney, I can just see Grumpy floating in and wacking the monster with a lance and of course Stitch.

Chibi Youkai
03-11-2004, 01:28 AM
I would think grumpy would have some sort of of yelling attack. Who knows.

nevermind6794
03-11-2004, 02:15 AM
I think this guy (http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/22/) should be a summon.

MateriaBladeVII
03-11-2004, 03:56 AM
LMAO! Seriously guys, those aren't good summons! lol. I agree with Zero, Stitch, Pegasus, and the Cheshire Cat. Other than that... meh. Jack Sparrow is like the worst idea yet. Next we'll be hearing Rufus from Kim Possible or something stupid like that... Geez... :rolleyes:

nevermind6794
03-11-2004, 04:20 AM
wachu talkin bout

Jack Sparrow is teh coolest0rz idea yet.

Dragonflame
03-11-2004, 10:03 PM
I don't think Pirates of the Carribean fits in with Aladdin, Pinnochio, the Little Mermaid and all the rest.

Chibi Youkai
03-12-2004, 01:32 AM
He's not suppoes to though. That's why he'd be good, it would stick out.

Jalbrean
03-12-2004, 01:44 AM
Why are we including live-action stuff? Jack Sparrow doesn't fit, but since we are I want to see a Lizzie McGuire summon!

eternalshiva
03-12-2004, 02:59 AM
Lizzie McGuire?? xD wtf? xDD *imagines Lizzie Special AttacK*

Lizzie: Magic nail polish and make out with Ethan and Gordo attck!
Evil dude: wtf? *sparkles sparkles slobery guys making out*

xDD *dies laughing*

Chibi Youkai
03-12-2004, 04:35 AM
Nail polish attack? I never watched Lizzie, and hearing that, I'm really glad I didn't... nail polish... heh...

Jalbrean
03-12-2004, 04:36 AM
Don't make fun of Lizzie. I love that show. Ethan OMG -swoons-

They could even use the cartoon version of Lizzie as the summon, so she's already got one up on crappy captain Jack Sparrow. Pssh!

Chibi Youkai
03-12-2004, 04:46 AM
I'll choose to ignore that remark. It's just that Lizzie is not the sort of thing that I find... reasonable to watch. Anime on the other hand...

eternalshiva
03-12-2004, 10:07 AM
They so should have a Inuyasha summon! *drools* KAZE NO KIZU xD all the way baby! xDD

Jalbrean
03-12-2004, 01:38 PM
You find a way to talk about Inuyasha in every conversation. Will this crazy obsession never cease? ;>

I dunno if anyone has mentioned Robin Hood from the Disney movie of the same name. He'd make a neat summon.

eternalshiva
03-12-2004, 03:16 PM
How could I not? He's so darn sexy xD

Robin Hood? Maybe :/ I'd like to see Stitch.

MateriaBladeVII
03-12-2004, 10:22 PM
I'm seeing Robin Hood more as a party member than a summon- like Tarzan, Aladdin, Ariel, Jack Skellington, Peter Pan, and Beast were. Which makes a great new topic... who would make great party members?

Chibi Youkai
03-13-2004, 01:03 AM
Origionally posted by MateriaBladeVII
I'm seeing Robin Hood more as a party member than a summon- like Tarzan, Aladdin, Ariel, Jack Skellington, Peter Pan, and Beast were. Which makes a great new topic... who would make great party members?

No, Robin Hood woudn't make a good party member, he would be an awesome one. Hmm, methinks that Little Jon would make a good perty member too.

DJZen
03-13-2004, 06:27 AM
Bagheera would totally make an awesome (if not completely ripped off of Simba) summon. I still maintain that Gurgi would also make a good summon, not that anyone actually SAW Black Cauldron.

Dragonflame
03-13-2004, 06:46 PM
Black Cauldron? I've never heard of that one. Are you sure it was a Disney movie?

Chibi Youkai
03-13-2004, 11:06 PM
Yes, it was a Disney movie, but one of its less popular ones. It didn't sit well with the younger age group, and that dropped its ratings.

Jalbrean
03-13-2004, 11:34 PM
I love the Black Cauldron. It's one of my favorite Disney movies. It was also a pretty slick computer game, well back in the 80's at least.

I can't believe some people don't know the movie. You should be ashamed of yourselves. ;p

Chibi Youkai
03-14-2004, 12:17 AM
Like I said, it was one of the less popular ones.

DJZen
03-14-2004, 03:12 AM
It was also a wonderful series of books written by Lloyd Alexander, who I actually met at a book signing, and wrote to when I was about 6. You can probably buy them at your local borders, and probably for a lot cheaper than the lord of the rings series.

MateriaBladeVII
03-14-2004, 04:10 AM
Now there's something you don't hear of everyday- somebody who's never heard of The Black Cauldron. Sheesh... :laughing:

DJZen
03-15-2004, 02:29 AM
yeah, omg, people who don't have applied knowledge hav teh s toopid!!!111 :rolleyes:

eternalshiva
03-15-2004, 09:42 AM
Black Cauldron never even crossed my mind! xD That would be a super awesome movie to have summons in.

Lord Xehanort
03-28-2004, 10:07 PM
Kovu instead of Simba.

zoti
04-05-2004, 03:46 PM
i would see that biiiiiig dragon like thing in hercules....each head had it's own special attack he/she gonne rock the world *LOL*

Dreadlock
04-06-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by ~*Lizziegrl*~
I think...
Kronk from emperors new groove would be a funny character to have... LOL
but seriously...
Roger Rabbit would have made a good summon...
Beast, from beauty and the beast?
They could have sneezy from snow white do a wind attack! hahaha
Buzzlight year with his "lazer"... lol
The three fairys from sleeping beauty maybe...

I think thats more ideas than enough... heheh... If I could only remmber all of the Disney characters...
(Thumper could pound on em... lol)
Beast is a player you can play with.

Dreadlock
04-06-2004, 03:52 PM
I think Pumba would be a good suommon runing around.

Dragonflame
04-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by zoti
i would see that biiiiiig dragon like thing in hercules....each head had it's own special attack he/she gonne rock the world *LOL*
I assume you're referring to the Hydra? I agree, that would be cool.

zoti
04-09-2004, 06:46 AM
yeah thats the name of it

Dragonflame
04-10-2004, 04:29 PM
Oh, by the way, I choose to take offense to all the people criticizing me for never having heard of The Black Cauldron. And believe me, I will personally hunt you down and e-kill every last one of you, starting with Jalbrean.

*e-kills*

DJZen
04-10-2004, 06:52 PM
Ummm..... you know that was my point, right? I personally think it's lame to make fun of someone for not knowing about something. However, being dismissive about something you haven't heard of or don't know much about, that's different. If you were like "What's Kingdom Hearts? I never heard of it. How does it relate to Final Fantasy?" I'd politely explain. However, if someone said something like "KH, isn't that the game with gay Disney suckiness? OMG it looks so lame, I bet "Kingdom Hearts" means gay sex LOLOLOLOL" I'd sit back and let someone with something intelligent to say continue the discussion.

What was the name of the broken robot in Treasure Planet? I think he might make an interesting summon...

Jenn
04-20-2004, 01:49 AM
The Eagle from the Rescuers Down Under. (Peck out your eyes and Swoop Down)

It would have been kewl if you could have played as one of the Fairies from Sleeping Beauty...

Chibi Youkai
04-24-2004, 04:53 AM
The Eagle from the Rescuers Down Under. (Peck out your eyes and Swoop Down)

It would have been kewl if you could have played as one of the Fairies from Sleeping Beauty...

Umm... That he wasn't an hagle. He was an Albatross, although for some reason I can't seem to remember his name.

blacktrance
04-27-2004, 01:32 AM
Some good summons:
Diablos
Levithan
Shiva
Ifrit
Bahamut
Odin
Chocobo/Mog
Ramuh
Zero
Seven Dwarves
Octopus (From Return to Neverland)

RaineSquall
05-10-2004, 10:53 AM
i think they should put the Hephalumps and Woozles from Winnie the Pooh for summons. and also Stitch (LOVE him!) and Zero, he is my FAVE! also how bout Archamedies (can't spell) from The Sword in the Stone? hmmmm who else...how bout the sharks or Dori from Finding Nemo?

Carnage
05-11-2004, 12:53 AM
i dont think they should ues ff summons. but if they were i think they should use a chocobo or at least have a chocobo.

Dignified Pauper
05-15-2004, 06:26 PM
A Disney-fied Ultros summon would ROCK

Carnage
05-16-2004, 02:33 AM
CHOCOBO!!!!!!!!

Chibi Youkai
05-16-2004, 03:57 AM
Alright, we get the chocobo point. I think that that bear from the jungle book would be an awesome summon... I can't remember his name for the life of me though. Is it Baloga, or something like that?

zacks_clone
05-16-2004, 04:19 AM
Umm... That he wasn't an hagle. He was an Albatross, although for some reason I can't seem to remember his name.

It was an egal i though...-.-;; havent watched that movie in forever.We arnt talking about the bird which carried the mice.i think he/she ment the bird that the boy((cant remember name)) rode on.

im trying to think of all the disney movies,and i just drew a blank:| errr...

Yeah,somone mentione Robin Hood. Agree.I'd love to see Robin as a summon...but if not a summon def. a world. I cant think tonight,it being 11:18 pm and i am full of caffien...

I wana see from FF summons. It would kick if you could call Leon or Cloud for help or something.Or Zack,just cause I love zack and he'd kick some serriouse bottom.:: hopes for Zack in KH2, right next to Auron ::

and the bear it balloo or least its pronounced like that

Carnage
05-16-2004, 02:49 PM
I wana see from FF summons. It would kick if you could call Leon or Cloud for help or something.Or Zack,just cause I love zack and he'd kick some serriouse bottom.:: hopes for Zack in KH2, right next to Auron ::

i just got a great idea. you should be able to have ff teamates. Cloud, squall, zidane, vivi, tidus(tidus looks mad gay in KH1), Yuna(Sinace youll need a white mage). and have 2 of them on your pary with sora.

zacks_clone
05-16-2004, 03:01 PM
in atleast one world you should be able to replace donald and goofy with a ff character:Pthat would kick

Brownjames07
05-16-2004, 10:59 PM
I would like to summon some evil people from disney too. Like if they changed their evil ways. Like the evil Bird from Mulan, or like Jafar as a Genie. I would even settle for like summoning Shiva (My favorite ff summon). That would be the greatest. Just nothing else like Bambi, I hated bambi. I just wanted her to get hit by a car or someething. Maybe the pots and pans and silverware from Beauty and the beast can all attack. Maybe you can summon Captian John Smith from Pocahontas to just shot people. hahaha. alright, I'm done

TasteyPies
05-17-2004, 02:36 AM
Alright, we get the chocobo point. I think that that bear from the jungle book would be an awesome summon... I can't remember his name for the life of me though. Is it Baloga, or something like that?

buh-lue kinda like blue

Chibi Youkai
05-17-2004, 03:46 AM
Sorry, it's been about three years since I've watched it.

Brownjames07
05-18-2004, 06:36 AM
Was Xenogears made by squaresoft. If so what if you could summon ID or somebody from Xenogars. What about Fei or Elly or a Gear or something. That would be fun. Maybe you can summon the Yaggastril, sorry about the spelling of that. It's not my strong point.

The_Princess
05-24-2004, 11:58 AM
Stitch would be the most awesome summon, coz he's so destructive! You know that little move he does where he rolls up into a ball ? A summon action to do with that could work (I don't know how, but it could).

I like the idea of Kronk from the Emperor's New Groove as well. You know how he had the Angel Conscience and the Devil Conscience ? He could be in that form, and do random actions, like either healing magic or black magic. I don't know.

Another good summon would be Gurgi from The Black Cauldron coz he's so cute. I don't know what he would DO, exactly, but I always liked Gurgi. Even though The Black Cauldron isn't a well-known movie.

Master Quan
05-24-2004, 06:02 PM
These would be Excellent Summons

The Seven Dwarves all attacking the enemies at once, ala Knights of the Round

The Three Sorceresses from Sleeping Beauty who attack like Cactuar cept Damage goes up in threes 30, 60, 90, etc.

But I also think Stitch as he is from earth would make sense because Sora has yet to seal EARTH

Behold the Void
05-24-2004, 07:08 PM
Another good summon would be Gurgi from The Black Cauldron coz he's so cute. I don't know what he would DO, exactly, but I always liked Gurgi. Even though The Black Cauldron isn't a well-known movie.

Read the original book series by Alexander Lloyd, after which the movie is LOOSELY based. The first one is the Book of Three, the second one is the Black Cauldron, and the movie itself is a kind of mutant hybrid of the two that doesn't really follow them at all.

Was Xenogears made by squaresoft. If so what if you could summon ID or somebody from Xenogars. What about Fei or Elly or a Gear or something. That would be fun. Maybe you can summon the Yaggastril, sorry about the spelling of that. It's not my strong point.

After playing the game I've been saying for just about everything that you need to be able to summon the Xenogear because its so darn cool.

Bahamut or Anima would be REALLY cool.

Jenn
05-25-2004, 01:16 AM

Yea... there was an eagle... that saved the Cody kid... remember? lol. I know... i used to love that movie.

Chibi Youkai
05-25-2004, 02:16 AM
In one of them there was an albatross. I just can't remember which.

sephiroth21
06-08-2004, 09:00 PM
.....ANIMA!!!

MoonZapdos
07-01-2004, 03:09 PM
Let me think...
We could give Buzz Lightyear a try. :D

Chibi Youkai
07-02-2004, 11:39 PM
[Riku][']Let me think...
We could give Buzz Lightyear a try. :D

Well, aloung that route, Woody would make an inresting summon, to say the least.

Master Quan
05-04-2005, 11:01 PM
I'm thinking of a giant Monty Python foot that just squishes people

(imagines look on Heartless' face) chuckle

Mercen-X
05-05-2005, 12:02 AM
KH:FF summons/party members

Cloud & Leon

Cloud would make a killer summon like he was in CoM. Either would be excellent as party members if not playable characters (have a feeling S/D will stick with Sora & Aros {that's what I call BHK}).

FF summons/party members

Zack or Aeris

Aeris would make an excellent healer summon. I've never actually seen Zack do anything spectacular and I think the Omnislash is something that only Cloud learned (he got it from the GOLD SAUCER, c'mon), but I think he'd at least make a good addition to "the team."

Disney summons/party members

Sulley

James P. Sullivan from Monsters, Inc would make for a pretty good thrasher summon early on.

Destai
05-05-2005, 03:44 PM
In one of them there was an albatross. I just can't remember which.I love the rescuers :D
Id like to see Timon and Pumba.

starlet
05-05-2005, 04:01 PM
I'm thinking of a giant Monty Python foot that just squishes people

(imagines look on Heartless' face) chuckle

Yes the monty python foot would add a nice touch :D

Master Quan
06-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Mebbe the Black Pearl? Disney must be pretty strapped for ideas 'bout now.

Skyblade
06-03-2005, 12:36 AM
Mary Poppins.

I'd also suggest that cute little birdy from "A Bug's Life" if it wasn't for the fact that it is actual size, so it wouldn't be much good against the Heartless, even if it can tear through grasshoppers like no other.

Oh, and I was thinking the way you could combine certain summons together to make sleights in CoM. I like the idea of summon combos. Sort of like once you obtain certain summons, you can call upon the powers of several of them at once, and they work together for a more powerful attack (which costs more MP, of course). Think of the possibilities...

Bambi and Tinkerbell combine to form the ultimate in healing and item gaining combat.

Dumbo, Mushu, and Simba team up for concentrated attacks against a single foe.

Cloud and Squall unite to unleash an attack that makes Omnislash look weak... :D

Aurion
07-01-2005, 02:08 PM
What about cartoonified versions of the Magus Sisters from FFX? They're already sort of cartoony in a way, especially in FFX-2. ( I like the fat one :p )

Swordicanus
07-01-2005, 02:14 PM
The three hyenas out of the Lion King,,,,,that would be cool

Hroth
07-01-2005, 05:31 PM
I don't really know what Disney character would make a good summon, but I think that a Chocobo would be a good summon or a Moomba. Bahamut would be great!

ZuZu
07-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Daisy Duck and her killing handbag !
So powerful...

Aphelion
07-01-2005, 11:29 PM
Ultros, Bahamut and the Magus Sisters would be great...Heaven, to be sincere...

Alice0512
07-04-2005, 06:51 AM
Keeping all FF summons out of it (even though that would be awesome) the best new summons I can think of are Stitch, Zero, and possibly Tramp (or some of those dogs) from Lady and the Tramp. It brings a smile to my face when i imagine the heartless trying to shake a mad dog away from biting off their legs. :love:

Cruise Control
07-06-2005, 11:24 PM
OMG, they should have the paranoid Iguana from the rescuers down under

Sebastian would make a good summon, like pinch the enemy, they would try to shake him off giving you attack time, what a stupid idea

That invisible dragon I want to say Puff, Sora could ride it like clayton did the stealth sneak, and you could control it instead of sora

MoonZapdos
07-06-2005, 11:48 PM
Hercule's Hydra. What? The summons don't need all to be good characters...

Del Murder
07-09-2005, 08:06 PM
Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers.

StarlightAngel
07-09-2005, 09:40 PM
'twould be awesome if you could go to the Miyazaki worlds... problem is, Disney only distributes them via their Buena Vista company or whatever : /

Summons.... Gurgi? XD

crashNUMBERS
07-09-2005, 11:06 PM
Crash. He'll drive into you in a disney kid friendly way...

Kakashi509
07-09-2005, 11:29 PM
Disney:
Sora {isn't summoning herself such a great idea :D }
Hades
and...
Lindsay Lohans character off herbie fully loaded

FFVII:
Sephiroth
cloud
hades
bahamut
KOTR
Cid highwind
Chaos

Other:
Freddy krueger
Jason vorhees
Hannibal lector
Micheal myers
chucky
and the killers from my bloody valentine

oh yeah and the monty python foot would be good too

crashNUMBERS
07-09-2005, 11:35 PM
KOTR would be too strong...

Lonely Paper Star
07-10-2005, 09:46 AM
I think the 7 Dwarves/KOTR thing would be cool. =)

Hm... as for me, maybe the dragon from Pete's Dragon? I don't know what he could do, though. I haven't seen that movie in years.

How about the mountain demon thing from the Night on Bald Mountain segment in Fantasia? Man... that scared the living daylights out of me when I was younger...

I feel like watching my old Disney movies now...

crashNUMBERS
07-10-2005, 06:43 PM
I think the 7 Dwarves/KOTR thing would be cool. =)
Yeah. Imagine. The 20 friend-knights...

Sephitachi7
07-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Advent Child, I was reading back and just because this is a KM thread does not mean you have to put down FF. At least say in my opinion, blah blah blah. Because some people might not like what you're saying. I personally think FF is much better than Kingdom Hearts. So please don't put other games down (especially FF's) and if you are say it's your own personal opinion.

StarlightAngel
07-10-2005, 09:10 PM
How about the mountain demon thing from the Night on Bald Mountain segment in Fantasia? Man... that scared the living daylights out of me when I was younger..

Cherne-whatever? That thing that was the boss in the first one? XD

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could summon any bosses you already defeated? Just, you know, toned down on the power a bit.

Skyblade
07-10-2005, 11:07 PM
How about the mountain demon thing from the Night on Bald Mountain segment in Fantasia? Man... that scared the living daylights out of me when I was younger..

Cherne-whatever? That thing that was the boss in the first one? XD

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could summon any bosses you already defeated? Just, you know, toned down on the power a bit.

Chernabog. The one enemy that didn't show up in Jiminy Cricket's journal. >.<

Logan Strife
07-22-2005, 05:15 PM
Lol.Yeah Dancing Moogles.Actually I think you should be able to summon people like in Chain of Memories but without cards.Like Cloud and all.

Mercen-X
07-22-2005, 09:08 PM
That invisible dragon I want to say Puff, Sora could ride it like clayton did the stealth sneak, and you could control it instead of sorais

the dragon from Pete's Dragon? I don't know what he could do, though. I haven't seen that movie in years.
Pete's Dragon could fly and had firebreath. He used his breath to bake apples for Pete.

Chernabog. The one enemy that didn't show up in Jiminy Cricket's journal.I thought it was supposed to be Czernobog.

true_bacon22
07-29-2005, 05:41 PM
ok instead of having disney characters as summons have final fantasy summons that would highten the matureity cuz you know bambi? simba! come on, bring back the best bahamut ifirt alexander etc etc that would make me like the game

Pheesh
07-30-2005, 02:27 AM
a moomba?

Peace out and :rock:
EE

Skyblade
07-30-2005, 03:00 AM
a moomba?

Yeah, you summon him and he comes out yelling "Laguna!"...

Hambone
08-25-2005, 11:36 PM
bahamut

ChaosTheory
09-07-2005, 02:36 PM
Actually, I don't think there are going to be any summons in KH2.

I believe it's going to be replaced by a character combo command, where Sora executes a serise of attacks with a worlds character like Auron, Mulan and Jack Sparrow.

This was taken from OPM

Combo attacks are similar to summons of other games: powerful moves with slick visuals where Sora teams up with a new party member and basically takes out anything in the surrounding area. For example, Sora and Auron perform a Bushido attack, which stacks several strikes before culminating in some crazy sword-whirlwind frenzy that slices everything around the two(the attack is performed by successfully timing Reaction command presses).

Skyblade
09-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Actually, I don't think there are going to be any summons in KH2.

I believe it's going to be replaced by a character combo command, where Sora executes a serise of attacks with a worlds character like Auron, Mulan and Jack Sparrow.

This was taken from OPM

Combo attacks are similar to summons of other games: powerful moves with slick visuals where Sora teams up with a new party member and basically takes out anything in the surrounding area. For example, Sora and Auron perform a Bushido attack, which stacks several strikes before culminating in some crazy sword-whirlwind frenzy that slices everything around the two(the attack is performed by successfully timing Reaction command presses).

We are working this based off the assumption that there will be summons. We're just saying which ones we think would work well.

I'm still voting for Mary Poppins.