PDA

View Full Version : Is there a place to download the FMV sequences for the "upgraded" FF games?

Danger
12-08-2003, 06:31 PM
I've played through FF 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. I only own NES, SNES and a PC. I do not have access to a playstation, but I think I deserve to be able to see these scenes without having to go buy a playstaion and the "enchanced games" that I already own. So does any one know where I can download the FMVs or get a hold of them somehow? There's only cutscenes at the begining and end of each game right? Some one please reply on this.

DocFrance
12-09-2003, 05:02 AM
I'm in a bastardly mood, and I was going to give you a link that would only lead to goatse.cx, but I figured that probably get me banned. Anyway, try Kazaa. I'm sure you can get all the goatseFMV's you want from there.

Danger
12-09-2003, 07:03 AM
I've tried there (KaZaa, not your goat site) and got some FF music videos, but not the full FMVs from the games. I'll look again.

TheAbominatrix
12-09-2003, 07:14 AM
You may have better luck on WinMx, that's where I got the ones I used to have.

Danger
12-09-2003, 07:27 AM
Where do I get this Fabled WinMx?

TheAbominatrix
12-09-2003, 07:39 AM
www.winmx.com

Edgar
12-11-2003, 04:24 PM
There is a site, but I can no longer find it...

I remember the program tho: PSmplay

Danger
12-14-2003, 06:01 PM
I found two versions of the FFVI opening FMV, one starts in the opera and is in Japenese, the other is in English and starts with the IAF flying around what I assume is Vector. In the Jap one there's an entire scene of Locke freeing Celes, nothing on that in the english one. Were there two diff FMVs? One for English and one for Jap.

I haven't found any other full FMVs though (disappointing) for any of the other games or the ending of FFVI. Again I ask if anyone knows where I might be able to download them (besides KaZaa and Winmx). The ones I have are off KaZaa.

On a side note: I found a great music video with many scenes from the FFV-VI FMVs to a Madonna song (forget which one, "Frozen" or something like that). The person who made it did an excellent job of splicing Terras full scene together, instead of only getting bits and pieces.

Edgar
12-15-2003, 06:09 AM
Err..where? :P

Danger
12-18-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Danger
The ones I have are off KaZaa.

Just clarify things for those people who are either being difficult or can't read.