PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Abilities

Ryan
12-10-2003, 03:08 AM
playing around with Freya's (very coolly animated) abilities i was left with a question playing through y mind over and over like a broken record player on speed...

WHAT???????!!!!!!

If anyone can fill me in on exactly what the "six dragons" ability does (other than reduce your HP to 1) and why the "dragon's breath" ability is tought by her final weapon but does such crap damage.

THanky in advance...

DocFrance
12-10-2003, 05:28 AM
I'm pretty sure that Six Dragons does one of six random things to each character:
1. Full HP
2. No change to HP
3. HP reduced to 1
4. Full MP
5. No change to MP
6. MP reduced to 1

And the best ability not being taught by her best weapon isn't anything new - Zidane's best skill isn't taught by his best weapon, after all.

soulICE
12-10-2003, 08:47 PM
isnt freya's dragon crest 's strength determined by how many dragon freya (or the party?) kills? like zidane's theivery skill gains more power for every time he steals.. but it still takes a looooong time to get to max damage =/

im pretty sure if you just have her slay a whole bunch of grand dragons(or other dragons), her dragon's crest will do more damage :)

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-21-2004, 02:53 PM
Dragon Crest is almost certainly the best ability in the game. It's one of those abilities whose damage is conditional, like Thievery and Frog Drop, but unlike the rest, it's incredibly easy to boost to always deal 9999 damage if you used Grand Dragons to level up like you were supposed to.