PDA

View Full Version : Brother battin for the yankees!?!?

AuronsLoveChild
12-10-2003, 07:00 PM
ok, im not saying there is anything wrong wiht this but,

has it come to anyone elses attention that Brother is quite Gay! Look at the placement of the earrings!

I looked back at him in FFX and the earrings were there also, but he was like a badass and the thought never came to me, but now in FFX2 hes become like one of the guys from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. When he was all excited to see Yuna dance i thoguht "ok he's straight." but then i realized he wasnt checkin out Yuna, he was more interested in the dance. And his overall charcter is just plain...gay, to put it plainly.

If im just seeing things tell me so I can smack myself for being weird but, im sure other people have noticed this too.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-10-2003, 08:24 PM
It is constantly reiterated throughout the game that Brother is indeed romantically infatuated with Yuna. He even solemnly confesses his love for her to Barkeep during a certain cutscene in Chapter 5, but I have no idea how it could not already be incredibly obvious to anyone.

m4tt
12-10-2003, 10:25 PM
So cause he has ear rings in both ears, he's gay? :rolleyes2 Almost every musician/singer type guy has ear rings in both ears and they are straight.

He's obviously in love with Yuna. Just because he dances around doesn't make him gay. He's a free spirit.

cykak
12-10-2003, 11:00 PM
I found it even sicker that Yuna and Brother are like cousins. :greenie:

eternalshiva
12-11-2003, 09:54 AM
Brother so funny xD He's trying to blend in with the girls :D

Vermachtnis
12-11-2003, 06:49 PM
I just figured he had some disease, that if he stopped moving his arms he'd die or something or Square was bored the day they made him. They dude can't keep his arms still and aren't they cousins. It was kinda funny in Chapter 5 when Rikku was mocking him.

blitzballstar01
12-12-2003, 10:10 PM
yea its pretty incestous if you ask me. rikku is her cousin which obviously means that brother is too. thats just sick. i wish square woulda put more thought into this. it reminds me of school...we're reading Hamlet...too much incest for me.., YUCK