PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm.... Yellow cards.....

Zeidrich
12-12-2003, 04:48 PM
Can anyone explain the 'laws' thing in ffta becuase i have no idea how it works! i keep on getting yellow cards for attacking folk, bah!

Flying Mullet
12-12-2003, 04:57 PM
When the battle starts it tells you what the laws are (typicaly two laws). For instance. the law could be to not cast fire magics or to not use a certain type of weapon. Whenever a battle starts, check the laws so that you don't break them (or use a law card you've won from battle to change the law). And if you don't know how to check the laws, read your manual, it tells you in there all about it.

Zeidrich
12-12-2003, 05:01 PM
When i start the mission it says press select to view laws, but when i press select it brings up a help window which tells me f*** all

Flying Mullet
12-12-2003, 05:04 PM
when you press select you can't be on any menus, other wise it brings up a contexst sensitive help. So you either have to cancel out of all menus or when you are placing troops press L or R button (I can't remember which), whichever one lets you survey the field, then press select.then it should give you the laws screen.

Phoenix729
12-13-2003, 09:29 PM
When you are selecting which characters to place on the field, press select to see the current laws. when in a battle, press start then select law cards to see which laws are in effect. You can also use antilaws here.