PDA

View Full Version : Favourite world music

Xander
12-12-2003, 10:46 PM
Which world has your favourite background music?
Okay, there's three worlds I haven't been to yet but so far, Atlantica is definately the best - Under the Sea is one of my favourite Disney songs of all time (and I'm annoyed they didn't put it on the "Disney Greatest Hits" album I have :p ).

The tune of Traverse Town has also really grown on me, and I couldn't stop humming along to it ^_^
I also like the Winnie-the-pooh music. :D

Also, does anybody own the soundtrack? I'm thinking of getting it soon :)

Jalbrean
12-13-2003, 01:46 AM
Traverse Town for the same reason as you. I start humming the song as soon as I enter the town. It was hard to pick between Traverse Town and Holloween town.

I own the soundtrack and of all my Game OST's it gets played the most. It's worth the money for sure, and I just want to say that your sig is beautiful. Very nicely done. :)

eternalshiva
12-13-2003, 10:54 AM
OMG XANDER I LOVE YOU! The Little Mermaid is MY FAVOURITE MOVIE!

But Traverse Town is in my head all the time xD

You should ask Jalbrean here for music he *loves* giving it out to people! xD [sarcasm]

*waits for the blows to come from Jalbrean*

lol

If you have MSN Xander, I have some of the music on my computer I could transfer to you xD

Jalbrean
12-13-2003, 11:52 AM
No no no the only songs i'm willing to give are the ones already on my server. -shudders- It's all MateriaBladeVII's fault. ;p

eternalshiva
12-13-2003, 11:54 AM
xD *huggles* poor materiabladeVII he's opened pandora's box!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-13-2003, 05:13 PM
I'm thinkin' Neverland.

Xander
12-13-2003, 06:01 PM
Jalbrean - thank you for the comment on my sig :D I haven't even finished KH yet and already I can't wait for KHII xD

SHIVA! I love ya too! :D *hugs* And sure, I'll add you to MSN, but be warned I have a *really* slow connection so song transferring may take a while :p
But I am gonna buy the CD as soon as I can - I'm so poor at the moment with it being Christmas :p

Kossage
12-13-2003, 09:43 PM
Kingdom Hearts has many good background tunes that I like. If I had to choose one, though, I'd choose End of the World. It's calm and sinister at the same time and it has a choir too. :)

Psychotic
12-13-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Kossage
If I had to choose one, though, I'd choose End of the World. It's calm and sinister at the same time and it has a choir too. :)

*agrees*

Sefie1999AD
12-13-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Psychotic
*agrees*

As usual, I tend to agree with Psychotic. My vote goes for "End of the World". But Traverse Town, Never Land Sky (flying near Big Ben is wonderful! ^_^), This Is Halloween and Hollow Bastion are also great world themes. But you know, if "Part of Your World" (from The Little Mermaid the movie) had been Atlantica's world theme, that would probably have been my favorite.

Xander
12-13-2003, 11:51 PM
I *loved* "Part of your world", I used to sing it all the time, it's a beautiful song. Yes they should have put it in somewhere in that world. I haven't been to Neverland yet, can't wait to fly though :D

Rostum
12-14-2003, 12:27 AM
End Of The World.

MateriaBladeVII
12-14-2003, 05:08 AM
Oh fine- let's all blame it all on me! :rolleyes: lol. You need not to worry about my nagging anymore, Jalbrean, because I have the OST now. So don't blame me for anything. Besides- you know there's gotta be at least 15 other people out there who've also wanted those downloads but have never really bothered to ask you- so I really did us all a favor... :laughing:

I personally love Halloween Town's theme, "This is Halloween"- but Traverse Town's theme can get really catchy...