PDA

View Full Version : where do i find lv. 3 key spheres???

razor248725
12-13-2003, 01:53 AM
im up to the calm lands. can you get lv. 3 key spheres at this point of the game???

Savannah
12-31-2003, 02:25 AM
I think the first one I got was from defeating Seymour Flux, which is at the end of Mt. Gagazet, which is right beside the Calm Lands. After that you can get them from the big robot things in the corridor on the way to fighting Yunalesca after the Zanarkand Ruins, but I can't think of anywhere before that...

SeeDRankLou
12-31-2003, 07:46 AM
If you're at the Calm Lands, you can get one by doing the chocobo side-quest with the female trainer. If you win her third game, you get one. There are other places you can get them, but here's a strategy to get a lot of them when you get to Mt. Gagazet (not far away).

Go to Remiem Temple (right by the Calm Lands) and do that chocobo race. The first time you do it you get the Cloudy Mirror. After that, do the race again and get four treasure chests and no poles. You should get 30 Pedulums I think, but whatever the prize, it can be used to customize a weapon with Master Thief. Customize a weapon for Kimari with Master Thief. Now depending on what route you put Kimari through, you might or might not need some extra skills. If you went through Rikku's path, then you're more or less good to go. If not, you should have at least one Skill Sphere and one Special Sphere at this point. Use them on Kimari to teach him Steal (not Mug) and Luck, which are on Rikku's path. And you should have a Chocobo Feather by now, or maybe you went through Tidus's path and have learned Haste, either one. So when you enter Mt. Gagazet after a bit Kimari will have a fight with Biran and Yenke. When the battle begins, cast Haste (or Chocobo Feather) and Luck. Then begin stealing, heal when necessary. Keep stealing, it will take a while but keep stealing until you stolen from Biran five times. Then steal from Yenke five times and defeat them. This will net you 20 Lv. 3 Key Spheres, which should be enough to unlock every Lv. 3 Lock on the grid. It will be a while after this before you can get enough to unlock the Lv. 3 lock on everyone's path.

If that is too complicated, then later in the game you can Bribe a Demonolith with I think 900,000 gil for 40 Lv. 3 Key Spheres.

razor248725
01-04-2004, 03:59 AM
hey i tried the one where you steal from biran and yenke. it worked out great, thanx for that