PDA

View Full Version : Red mail Armour or some other type of armour

Erdrick Holmes
12-13-2003, 05:37 PM
Im trying to fight the 'Sun of the Sun' and I need to find some armour that can protect me from fire, any idea on how?

Outsider
12-13-2003, 05:43 PM
Go to 65000000BC and get the Ruby Mail in that trading place

Erdrick Holmes
12-13-2003, 06:03 PM
Where do I get all of the stuff to trade for it?

Outsider
12-13-2003, 06:12 PM
In that forest where you can fight the Nu when it's raining

Erdrick Holmes
12-13-2003, 06:21 PM
Ok i fgot that but where is that armor that can absorb fire damage?

Outsider
12-13-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Outsider
Go to 65000000BC and get the Ruby Mail in that trading place

It's in Yoka village, with that same guy you could trade the Ruby Vest, Rock Helm...

Erdrick Holmes
12-13-2003, 06:50 PM
The Ruby vests defends fire damage, Im looking for the ind that absorbs it.

TheAbominatrix
12-13-2003, 07:01 PM
You have to get those out of the sealed chests.

GameFaqs.com is your friend.

Spatvark
12-13-2003, 07:40 PM
yeah, you can steal Red Mail from the Rust Tyrano in Giant's Claw, and Red Mail/Vest from the chest in Guardia Castle, but you don't really need anything better than the Ruby Armor from the Ioka trading hut to do the job I find.

Outsider
12-13-2003, 09:31 PM
I remember you can steal some Red Mails against some enemies in that Black Omen, too...

DeBlayde
12-17-2003, 07:31 AM
Guardia castle's the easiest place to gain fire absorbin' shtuff.

after you've charged up the pendant at the Mamon Machine, goto 600 AD, and find some special little green boxes that nobody's ever been able to open. you'll get a message that something inside is reacting with the pendant and a choice of whether or not to open. Do Not Open!!!! immediately goto 1000 and to the same room where the box is in 600 AD. this time, open the box, you'll get red vest powered up (red mail). then return to 600 AD and get the red vest. until you get a plus game, this leaves one person kinda outta luck, but you'll have 2 characters at least who cannot be touched by any of the Son of Sun's attacks.

although, if you get the red vest in 600 ad without going to the future first, the box'll be gone, so no opportunity to power up. there're other places where this technique can be used to find Moon Armor (Nova Armor powered up) and other neat shtuff.

but, if you get the vest in 600 AD, shouldn't that make the mail disappear since it's really no longer in the box and hasn't had the 400 years to gestate into red mail? but then if that were true, then the group would be heading back into the castle in 1000 AD and return empty handed and then they'd just look silly. but then if it weren't true, then how many copies of one item can be created? I mean, if you had a time machine and didn't have to rely on portals, couldn't you go back to 1005 AD and get a red mail, then 1004 AD and on and on? and if you stood on your head and stuck out your tongue, could you make your hair lay flat while spinning in circles?

i dunno, but the answer's probably as stupid and pointless as this message is becoming. have faith, though, the first part is seriousness. only the second part is sillyness.

edczxcvbnm
12-17-2003, 02:49 PM
You can't go wrong with the red mail. It makes you invincible against that boss(or damn near invincible). Go and get it.

ForeverZeroUltima
12-19-2003, 09:38 PM
also, if you use Lucca against it, you can give lucca the taban helm and taban suit.

and how dare you steal my fav avatar, deblayde! (kidding, i'm fine with it)