PDA

View Full Version : How far would you go/ have you gone to prove your FF obsession?

blitzballstar01
12-15-2003, 11:38 PM
I'm just curious. I haven't done much, but I dunno. In 6th grade I actually wrote on the about the author page in my poems book: "My name is Brittany Zink but I prefer to be called Tifa." LOL i laugh every time I read that (yea I still have it...even though it was like 4 years ago or something)

o and even today at school this kid that loves kingdom hearts almost as much as I do calls me Kairi. (ok, not FF but still, close enuff)

and a week ago i got my haircut like yunas from ffx-2. she was my inspiration for it even though i tell everyone that the real reason was just "cuz its a real hairstyle and its cute" lol but we all know thats not the real reason.

and ive considered getting one blue contact and one green one, even though i dont wear glasses. but i dont think my parents will let me. id have to wait until i move out to do that lol

i also have ffx wallpapers and screen savers and websites galore. i got my friend into ff and she used to hate those games with a deep purple passion. (shes playing 8 now and is hoping for a ps2 for Christmas so she can play ffx and kingdom hearts)

and all over my wall i have ff posters and pictures off the internet. (along with my hundreds and hundreds of dragonball z pictures. dbz and ff are the best blend, dont you think? lol)

ChibiInuYasha
12-16-2003, 12:35 AM
I haven't done anything too extreme. I'll challenge people who think they're a bigger fan than me with trivia questions which I always win of course. *wink* But that's around locally, there's alota people who are way bigger fans than me. Also, last year me and my friend would always say "Yevon Damnit!" Or "I swear to Yevon" I make FF shirts sometimes too.
......BTW, can I see your hair? ^^

DocFrance
12-16-2003, 01:22 AM
I say there's a huge difference between playing FF for fun and having it consume your life.

blitzballstar01
12-16-2003, 02:04 AM
lol yea i know but its kewl.

and hey whenever i get a pic ill attach it ok?

DocFrance
12-16-2003, 06:17 AM
Eh, I guess I'm a bit guilty myself. I like to think that I'm Cid Highwind sometimes.

http://216.97.98.128/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=87221

Mo-Nercy
12-16-2003, 07:14 AM
I bought a Squall necklace for $299.99 Australian.

I always use FF ringtones for my mobile phone.

I used to do that Yevon thing too.

When my hair was shorter, I did a Seifer type hairstyle. But it was still brown. Now it's more like Tidus, although that's not intentional.

blitzballstar01
12-21-2003, 09:09 PM
yea me and my friend just started to say, "In the name of Yevon!" its pretty funny. hehe i love these games! theyre practically my life! but not to the point that im totally insane...lol...at least i dont think so... :rolleyes2

FFFreakX-2
12-22-2003, 09:27 PM
Ha Ha I stayed up all night just to watch the ffx-2 commercals hee hee thats pretty bad

Mo-Nercy
12-23-2003, 08:06 AM
"Sweet merciful bahamut!!!!"

I'm planning on buying Tidus' necklace.

SomethingBig
12-23-2003, 02:09 PM
Hm... This isn't really related to FF, but, my friend and I used to perform X Slash (from Chrono Trigger) with his grandfather's sword and a baseball bat.

Free Spirit
12-23-2003, 04:58 PM
Hm I don't think I am that bad. Like I have the whole ff6 chocobo theme as my ring for my cell. I also have a page of final fantasy in my scrap book when I find good pictures so I can remember how stupid I was younger. I still have a bunch of ff music on my computer. Also I have a couple posters and I think I once had a stuffed animal of a ff character but I got rid of it.

ChibiInuYasha
12-26-2003, 05:01 PM
Where do you get FF ringtones? I really want one!

Ares123
12-28-2003, 12:30 PM
I look loads like Tidus. I have the same hairstyle, and I'm starting to talk like him.

Also, my name is an anagram of Crono (Conor). By the way, do you class Crono C/T as FF, or DBZ game?

The only thing that's not like Tidus about me is that I'd use a longsword, not a Curly Wurly for my sword.

Edgar
12-28-2003, 04:57 PM
About 100+ pages of music from FF, including those arranged by Michael huang

5 books of pure fanfics (quitted since I was not doing well in class. Teacher's boring anyway...)

Fanfic made friends laugh (at the fanfic NOT me)

900MB worth of mp3s, spc files, psf files on FF music including remixes. Just deleted the midis years back. Inclusive of Michael huangs' recordings

Got an FFVIII poster but I'm NOT an FF fan. I'm just desperate since the only FFs they sell here are 7 and 8.

Would buy costumes but...not credit card /sigh.

Self composed some FF ringtones whenever I'm bored. Made my sis mad at the noise I made.

I called myself Edgar and I think I am him sometimes...personality-wise.

Before HD got refomatted, had a collection of the movies ripped off of PS FF discs.

Xander
12-29-2003, 10:15 PM
I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with Final Fantasy but I do
put little plaits in my hair, like Rikku had in FFX, since Rikku is my 2nd fave FF character ever =D

And today I bought a T-shirt which has velcro on and comes with loads of velcro letters and numbers and you can write messages on it. And I've written "46 DAYS UNTIL FINAL FANTASY X2" which I plan on changing every day so it's right, until FFX-2 is out here xD

That's probably gonna seem a little obsessive to people at my college but hey :D

Sefie1999AD
12-29-2003, 10:47 PM
I've got Melodies of Life as a ringing tone for some of my friends. I also have Tifa's Theme and 1000 Words composed in my mobile phone, but I'm not using them for anyone at the moment. Let's see what else... I think there was that one time when I wanted my hair to be spiky like Cloud's. Hmm... I've got tons of Final Fantasy music and I've beat FF1-10. My Windows desktop has pictures of Princess Garnet. I sometimes think that if I was an FF character, who would I probably be. And sometimes I might think which FF characters my friends resemble. Nothing too serious, though.

Radje
12-29-2003, 11:24 PM
In a play where we could make up our own characters from somewhere i played "Radjamaki" (My name for Cloud) I got to dress up as him and style my hair like his and also get a sword like his moulded out of paper machae.

Caltrap
02-07-2004, 07:34 PM
I'm so obsessed that I posted in a forum message about FF obsessions.

Now my bad joke is out the way:

I bought a replica gunblade and coat like Seifer (from that wonderful thing called the internet) and went to a party dressed as Seifer. (not a fancy dress or anything, a regular party)

Breine
02-07-2004, 10:26 PM
I don't think I've done anything to prove my FF obsession... I just love the games :)

black orb
02-08-2004, 01:55 AM
>>> Im obsessed with this game, as everybody here I try to beat every FF possible.
I dont have money to spend on fancy FF stuff and I dont cosplay because I hate that sort of things. but I draw lots of FF fan-art, atleast that is something..

FEOK
02-08-2004, 03:06 AM
I once had an idea for chasing my friend around the house and calling him "You spoony bard!" but never did it.