PDA

View Full Version : Sorceress Ultemecia

selphie666
12-16-2003, 01:05 AM
I heard that all you have to do to beat Ultemecia is to draw Apocalypse from her and cast it on her three times. Does anyone know if that's true?

Squall04
12-16-2003, 04:12 AM
I'm sure that will work, but there's much easier ways, like you know, actually attacking! (Just junction stuff to your strength until it's 255)

razor248725
12-16-2003, 10:37 AM
i doubt it is possible because ultemecia in her final form has about 600,000hp from what i know. so apocolypse would have to do over 200,000 every time you use it. not possible. you would be better off using regen on everyone then using a hero on everyone with zell, squall, and irvine in your party because they have multiple hit limit breaks. just make sure you have all their limits though and it should be of no callenge to you this way.

Mo-Nercy
12-16-2003, 11:21 AM
Since it's the end of the game, it would be beneficial to refine some cards to make useful items. I recommend Gilgamesh and Bahamut. They give you 10 Holy Wars and 100 Megalixers respectively. You can sock it to Ultimecia pretty easily with those.

selphie666
12-17-2003, 02:43 AM
Ok, I was just wondering since someone told me that apocalypse would kill Ultemecia but I wouldn't know since I haven't been that far. I don't like to junction things because they get a little confusing after awhile and I mostly rely on the GF during battle so that's why I can't even get past sorceress Adel. Thanks for the info.

Gregory
12-21-2003, 07:06 PM
Also refine Chubby Chocobo for 100 LuvLuvGs to max out GF compatibility, like Eden, Doomtrain and Cerberus. A triple death threat towards Ulty. Minimize her defense, triple your supply usage like Aura and Full-Life, and bust her with the strongest GF attack in the game. So use these Gfs and Holy Wars/Megalizers, anything you can use to defeat her.

lonely
01-02-2004, 05:17 PM
You can use Apocalypse on her if you want, but I would rather use up my aura magic and use my limit breaks!

Indorille
01-29-2004, 06:52 PM
Apocalypse isn't very effective on her, really. i would rather use limit breaks.
especially renzokuken, just hope it will be Lion Heart afterwards!

MagicKnight Locke
01-29-2004, 07:29 PM
My strategy was

Wait until she does that hell's judgement attack that drives your hp to 1.Then uber fast cast auras and quickly a holy war.Cool ain it?Renzokuken and lionheart and massive limit breakzorz him afterwards.

Lord Xehanort
01-30-2004, 12:23 AM
I just refined the Laguna card into 100 heroes and had Irvine use heroes the whole battle while Zell and Squall fought her. I didn't even unlock my limit breaks.

PeTeRL90
01-30-2004, 05:50 AM
I just had Rinoa use Megaelixirs, Squall cast Aura on himself and do his limit break, and just had Zell attack.

Took her down with ease, which disappointed me.

Iceglow
01-31-2004, 03:55 PM
ok people heres the best way to get items in the final stages of the game:

Refine Gilgamesh and Laguna whilst onboard the ragnorak next to a member of the CC club - always complete it and if you have gilgamesh then I know you allready have.

Do not refine the QofC quest cards these are unique they dont appear again. if you do it next to a CC member the cards will immediately go into that members hand (try to eradicate all rules or play next to jack as he uses balambs rules) play until you regain the card - easy and it works multiple times

Sorceress Rinoa
02-15-2004, 05:04 PM
All I did was let her use Hell's Judgement, and have Selphie use the End on her.

Rusty
04-10-2004, 12:56 PM
so what is the simplest way of beating her? coz i am at the end of the game....