PDA

View Full Version : Making fun.

Free Spirit
12-18-2003, 03:24 AM
Have you ever just sat back and was mad at one of the final fantasy game characters because of you were frustrated or just felt like it? Well me and my brother were joking around today and he starts making fun of Tidus(FFX). He does a funny voice that sounds confused and goes Zanarkand? Because we were messing around and saying how Yuna talks slow and Tidus seems clueless so we were making them talk and I was Yuna. I go

Me: I.....L...o...ve...you Tidus.
Bro: Zanarkand? (funny voice)
Me: I....Lov...e...you...Tidus.
Bro: I love Zanarkand too. (funny voice)
(Phone rings and it is my mom's friend Joyce but we don't know it)
Joyce:Hello?
Brother:Zanarkand?
Joyce: Um ok...tell your mom I called (Hangs up)

I was cracking up for so long. Joyce thought my bro was on something. Sorry if I spelled Zanarkand wrong.

Ever made fun of a character?

black orb
01-05-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Free Spirit
Me: I.....L...o...ve...you Tidus.
Bro: Zanarkand? (funny voice)
Me: I....Lov...e...you...Tidus.
Bro: I love Zanarkand too. (funny voice)
(Phone rings and it is my mom's friend Joyce but we don't know it)
Joyce:Hello?
Brother:Zanarkand?
Joyce: Um ok...tell your mom I called (Hangs up)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Xander
01-08-2004, 09:53 PM
Me and my friend made fun of Yuna, well mainly she did at the end of FFX, (she ruined the moment!) just cos she thought it was funny her crying.
We also make fun of Eiko for looking like a frog, and Zidane, oh and Garnet for having no butt :D

DMKA
01-08-2004, 11:25 PM
Me and my sis made fun of Aeris once when she was in Mt. Nibel(sp?) and those little green bug things do that attack where they jump on you and sting you a bunch of times...Aeris when she shakes all outta control and falls over like shes about to die from that attack, it just looked so hilarious, especially since I had severe sleep deprivation.

I still don't get what everyone's beef about Tidus's voice is though...I don't see anything "un-ordinary"/"funny"/"annoying" about it. *shrugs*

SomethingBig
01-08-2004, 11:41 PM
When I first saw the FFX movie, I thought the part where Yuna fell was quite sad. Then, when I talked to a friend of mine about it, he said that that part was hilarious. So, I beat FFX a couple days later, watch the ending, and laugh my but off during the part where Yuna falls. The way she fell was quite humorous.

DMKA
01-09-2004, 01:02 AM
*is now tempted to re-voice act the FFX ending himself and post it on EoFF*

Magai
01-09-2004, 02:07 AM
Hmm. I always do that, You wouldn't beleive how many characters I amke fun of in FF. I love doing it. It's soo fun.

Mo-Nercy
01-09-2004, 10:16 AM
I laughed when I saw Kefka for the first time. What a weirdo.

I thought the sight of Bugenhagen (I call him Bugger-Hugger for some reason) was hilarious.

I cracked up when I saw Seifer, after all he's been through, reduced to a life of fishing.

I laughed my ass off whenever Steiner walks. *tink tink*

I found it hilarious when those little Djose rat-things were jumping up and down in between Auron's legs

zacks_clone
01-10-2004, 12:47 AM
i made fun of the ending the second time to keep from crying.When Tidus jumps-

Tidus/me-Woooohwo!im Flyyyyyiiiiinnnnnn....:: splat::

Or when they are first in the airship i do the little 'We're moving....' up to Selphies 'woooowho we're flying!'

ForeverZeroUltima
01-19-2004, 07:05 PM
0.o

when i watched the FFVII ending for the first time, i thought it very awkward when Tifa climbed onto the ledge and her....boobs...flopped onto the ledge.

i might add that the Green Dragon from CC was a joke. just because (he looks like a friggin...catfish??))

oh yeah, i might as well put this down before i forget. when watching the SNES Chrono Trigger ending, i thought it strange for Crono to do his victory stance when his mom went through the closed portal. I was like: WHAAAT? he's GLAD his mom's gone?

and in FFVI...when Terra, Locke, and Strago to to the Crescent Mountains to find the hidden Espers, after you see the Goddess Models, and Ultros falls out of the air and smack you, Ultros hops on Locke's butt a few times. 0_0

geez........