PDA

View Full Version : crimson spheres (maybe spoilers)

muchacho
12-18-2003, 04:56 PM
i have them all execpt 1,6, and 8. i know 6 and 8 are in the bevelle underground thing, but i dont know where 1 is. if you didnt notice i want to do the den of woe thing. please help.

Kupo
12-18-2003, 05:34 PM
Just in case someone can't find the other ones, I decided to list them all. I listed them by chapter where you are first able to pick them up, although some of them you may be able to pick up later if you've gone by that chapter already. If you are someone who wants to find them for yourself, then you should probably stop reading now:moggie:

Crimson Sphere 1: Chapter 3: Head back to Bevelle and make your way all the back down to where Vegnagun used to be. You get attacked by a fiend, and then after the battle it will be on the ground in front of you.

Crimson Spheres 2 + 3: Chapter 4: You get these automatically from Nooj at the end of Chapter Three. Find Paine on the airship bridge and talk to her. Yuna will hand them over. After the convo, go talk to Shinra to view them.

Crimson Sphere 4: Chapter 3: Go back to the round room in the underground passage at Guadosalam (there was a boss fight in the room) and hop up on the boxes on the left to access a second level. Run all the way around the room and it will be in a semi-hidden treasure chest.

Crimson Sphere 5: Chapter 4: After the Thunder Plains concert, Buddy lets you know that the Syndicate is in the engine room. Go to see them and you will get the sphere.

Crimson Sphere 6: Chapter 5: In Bevelle, follow Pacce and his group into the temple and down the hallway on the right. Teleport using the glyph on the floor and you'll talk to an unsent. He will leave behind the sphere.

Crimson Sphere 7: Chapter 2: Head down Mushroom Rock Road, and wait for Buddy to contact you about some sphere readings. When he does, go back to the Den of Woe and you'll meet up with Nooj. He will give you the sphere.

Crimson Sphere 8: Proceed through the Via Infitivo (the dungeon) until you get to level 20. You'll fight a boss that will leave the sphere behind after you defeat it.

Crimson Sphere 9: Chapter 1: Follow Ormi and Logos into the Ravine off of the Mushroom Rock Road. When you find them at the end, they run away but forget the sphere.

Crimson Sphere 10: Chapter 2: After you head down the secret passage in Leblanc's (Seymours!!!!!!) mansion in Guadosalam, head past Ormi's room and to Logo's. It'll be on a shelf in there.

Hope this helps! :moggie:

eternalshiva
12-19-2003, 09:54 AM
You should put them on Spoiler Tags Kupo xD

:love:

Kupo
12-19-2003, 12:18 PM
Hehe, ok there you go, I put some tags on it. I just didnt know if they were necessary because it said "possible spoilers" in the thread title. But in any case, there. I like spoiler tags anyway, they make me feel like a spy! Hehe. :moggie:

eternalshiva
12-19-2003, 12:48 PM
xD Better safe than have an angry mod on your butt!

The One Winged Angel
03-27-2004, 12:54 AM
I know this is reviving an old topic, and i'm sorry, but it's valid:

I have Crimson Records 1, 2, 3, 4 & 7 and Crimson Report 1 & 2 at the moment, and i was wonderign if they are all counted towards unlocking the Den of Woe... Becasue if not I'm scared I've missed some (I'm at the start of ch. 4)

SeeDRankLou
03-27-2004, 01:10 AM
The spheres themselves are kind of used as keys to open the door to the Den of Woe, so yeah you need all of them. Don't worry, you haven't missed any yet. And just to make sure you don't miss number five...after the concert, go to the Engine Room and speak to LeBlanc before you speak to Shinra.

The One Winged Angel
03-27-2004, 10:47 AM
Yeah I know they are, I just wanted to check that the Record and Report both counted towards the10