PDA

View Full Version : Shadow

louby_4eva
12-21-2003, 02:17 PM
Okay I'm kinda stuck, I can't find Shadow anywhere in the WOR I bet the striker like the walkthru sed but I just went against Chupon (or woteva it was called):D I really want Shadow he's like my favourite character!!!!Where is he????????:(

Louby
:choc:

Outsider
12-21-2003, 04:36 PM
Shadow is dead...

You didn't wait for him in the Floating Continent, right?

Next time wait for him. When the countdown is like in 5 seconds, or something like that, Shadow will appear. And he'll be alive in WoR, so you'll find him there.

ZellMog
12-21-2003, 11:30 PM
If you did wait for him, you have to find him in a cave first. I believe the cave's on the Veldt somewhere, but I haven't played this game for so long...

Edgar
12-22-2003, 12:54 PM
somewhere at the north eastern side of the Veldt if you follow the map.

The Man
12-24-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by ZellMog
If you did wait for him, you have to find him in a cave first. I believe the cave's on the Veldt somewhere, but I haven't played this game for so long... You're using proto's avatar. That confuses me. :(

And yeah, if you get Chupon at the Colosseum when you bet the Striker, it means Shadow's dead. Sux. :(

Agent Proto
12-24-2003, 05:01 PM
Hey, don't spam, Aaron. ;)

FallenSilence
03-09-2004, 05:53 PM
OK. This depends upon whether or not u waited for him on the floating island. When the countdown reaches 5 seconds, he jumps onto the airship with u. If u didn't wait, he is dead and u need to try again.
If u waited, go to the cave on the Veldt and keep going round til u find Shadow( follow Interceptor) Careful though cos u have to fight the SrBehemoth when u reach him (it is weak 2 poison and fire) After that u should go to Thamasa. When he wakes up, he tells u he's fine. Now u should fight on the Veldt with 3 or less people in your team til you find Gau. When he joins u, go to the colesseum. U should now fight Shadow for Striker not Chupon. Beat him and he'll join u again.