PDA

View Full Version : help

blue_midget192
12-21-2003, 07:42 PM
i need sombody, help, not just anybody, help, you know i need somone ooohhhh. :D sorry

ok first i need help at the Great Galcier i'm trying to find the snow queen or watever shes called, im at the house you get taken to after you collapse, the you go out of the house and down, towards the screan, the your on that big map thing that twists and you have to place flags to keep track of where your going, left is the cave with the tent in it, right takes me to some ice structure :confused:, i also found a cave with a small man in it that says hes ok and for me to leave :confused: where is the snow queen type thingy??

and second of all i need some places to level up so i can fight Ruby Weapon and Emerald Weapon im at level 60, 60, and 64 (cid, tifa and, could in that order) and iv tried beating both of them but cant were do i go??

Zifnab
12-21-2003, 08:32 PM
The man you met is the Snow enemy. You need to first touch the Hot Spring before talking to her.

The best place to level up is probably the Northern Crater itself. Either that or in the forests outside Mideel.

blue_midget192
12-21-2003, 08:36 PM
HOTSPRINGS!!! wat where? touch??

TheSpoonyBard
12-21-2003, 08:59 PM
SPOILERS BELOW:

The hot spring is in the area of the glacier before the world map style area. There is a screen with a path running diaganolly across the screen from the bottom-right to the top-left. On both sides of this path there is some water which is steaming. This is the hot spring that you need to touch, so walk over to it and press O (or whatever you've configured your confirm button to be). After you've done this go back to the woman in the ice cave you found earlier and talk to her. A battle will ensue, where you can steal a Circlet (Magic + Spirit +30), after which you will receive the Alexander Summon materia.

blue_midget192
12-21-2003, 09:00 PM
ta :D that'l be very useful thanks :D

LionHart
12-27-2003, 10:30 AM
I was never able to figure out that part of the game.

ForeverZeroUltima
12-27-2003, 09:20 PM
actually i found it easier to just:
1.)when riding on the snowboard, you eventually reach a fork. take the right. you pass the kamikaze snowmen and take another right. you will land somewhere(i forgot). keep going northeast if possible, and when you reach a T-junction (that doesn't look like a T-junction, it only looks like a one-way path), take a right.eventually you will be at the hot springs....
2.)yes, the best place to train is the north crater. when you reach the fork, tell everyone to go left. then you reach another fork: up or down. down leads to some good materia and items, but up leads to a HELL of a lot better training place. You can fight magic pots that will give you a LOT of exp, and sometimes you will run into a fight with "Movers" (which is also in FFVI). They will give no exp but about 9000 AP!

blue_midget192
12-28-2003, 01:12 PM
:D thaks all, but now i'v forgotten where the cave is, i got to it once but i hadent touched the springs, where is it??

ForeverZeroUltima
12-29-2003, 05:52 PM
you mean the cave with the woman? if that's the case, then:
keep going north until you're in the area that you have to plant flags/landmarks/poles/whatever. keep going straight north until you see the igloo with the All Materia in it. then go east. eventually you will reach another screen and keep going east. you will see that cave again and talk to the woman inside (she's wearing that purple jacket). She will say something along the lines of: "You've got some nerve, touching me with the same dirty hands that you touched that filthy hot spring! I'll never forgive you!" Then you have to fight her. She's relatively easy to beat, all she knows is Cold Breath and Ice2. You can steal a Circlet from her which will boost your, i think, Magic and Spirit +30. After you kill her she will fall down and turn into the Alexander Summon Materia. Good deal!