PDA

View Full Version : FFX-2 Commercial Yes Or No

FFFreakX-2
12-22-2003, 09:48 PM
Hey All What Do You Think Of The New Commercials For The Game I Think They Did A Good Job But Should Have But More Of The Battle Sytem To Show It Off;)

eternalshiva
12-23-2003, 09:51 AM
I saw like three versions, one where she kicks ass, another one when she's a pop princess and the other when she's in the Far Planes, before she meets up with shuyin. I think it sparks interests, for those who've played FFX and wanted more to the ending :D

DMKA
01-14-2004, 03:49 PM
I love the one that goes "When the world around you ia not what it seems, the only thin you can count on...is your dreams.", but I find them all cool.

Yeah the very first one where it goes "they say good things, come in threes" came on tv when I was at the Military enlistment place joining the Navy, and everyone saw it...it was cool to see all those people watching an FF commercial:D.

CloudSquallandZidane
01-16-2004, 02:42 AM
I think the commercials were terrible, and they should really rethink their marketing techniques but i bought the game anyways because it is FF...

Blizzard
01-23-2004, 05:58 AM
We dont get ad's for games that arent published by Sony. f0' shizzle

Malevolent_monkey
02-02-2004, 01:25 AM
I agreee with FFFreakX-2 on the fact that they should include more battling scenes. Most of my friends just bought the game becuase of teh good graphics. lol.:D