PDA

View Full Version : If U Could Make Your Own FF Char What Would He Look Like And Use For A Weapon Etc....

FFFreakX-2
12-23-2003, 11:20 PM
Hey Just Wanderin What Would Be Your Idel Char

Vermachtnis
12-24-2003, 12:48 AM
He'd use two Katana's at a time
He'd have that Natural Silver hair, that you can't get in Real Life and it'd be Short.
He'd where White Shirt, with a Black Leather Coat.
He'd wear Black jeans and black shoes.

He wouldn't wear any kind of jewely.

FFFreakX-2
12-24-2003, 07:06 AM
Yea Mine Would Char Would Have A Massive Afro And His Job Class Would Be Ninja And He Would Throw His Afro Picks And The Baddies And Whack Them With Two Gold Egg Beater Swords Like Mr.T Hee Hee

black orb
12-24-2003, 08:07 AM
>>> He would look like me with a deadly Antimatter sword..:chop:

Xander
12-26-2003, 09:56 AM
His name would be Xander, he'd have a huge Cloud-like sword, brown spikey hair similar to Sora from KH.

He would wear baggy trousers, maybe knee-length ones, a cool t-shirt over a long sleeved top, black fingerless gloves with silver studs on, a chain round his neck, not sure about his shoes. He'd be damn sexy, and he'd be silent and mysterious but very caring and passionate. He'd have really beautiful eyes too. Hmm, I wanna draw this guy now ^_^

ChibiInuYasha
12-26-2003, 04:59 PM
I like doing this! My character would be..
Kaze
Typical samurai except his pants are ripped up at the bottom and he has a trench coat torn and rugged with his armor on the outside of it.
His weapons are two katana that he can put together like Zidane's Theif Swords.
And he has long BROWN hair in a pony tail (Too many blond heroes in FF)

Ares123
12-27-2003, 07:01 AM
He would use two powerful handguns, have long, flowing silver hair, have red eyes and wear studded black gloves, a red and dark blue suit-type thing, black boots and a dark blue cloak (hooded). His name would be Pistol. He would fight for good, and he would be a nice guy.

robfinalfantasy
12-28-2003, 01:55 PM
He would look like me of course. No mustache though.
As far as equipment/commands go:
Weapon: Sword/Knight Sword
Armor: Heavy armor
Special command: Pain Sword (poison, dark, silence)

Ares123
12-28-2003, 04:20 PM
I think I'd actually be a Geomancer (http://www.insomniel.com/quizzes/Geomancer.html). You get to be an Native American, and cast Quake3 at people. I'd have my character use a Tidus-type sword, and he'd have on of those cool head things (with the feathers), wear facepaint, etc.

Edgar
12-28-2003, 04:49 PM
Deathly violet eyes
Standard dark hair (normal ones)
Tanned skin
Wears a dark hood sometimes
Uses one sword, but has another sword and a rapier
Dagger under sock
Mage
etc
etc
etc

heck, I'm not gonna continue lol

Mehka Gallant
12-28-2003, 05:44 PM
My ideal Final Fantasy Character would be... Me...

Name: Mehka Gallant
Blood Type: B positive
Zodiac: Scorpio
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 166 lbs
Build: Average
Hair: D. Brown
Eyes: D. Brown

Tall and lithe, of average build, Mehka is a sight to see. Clad in a beautifully/stylishly-crafted suit of jet black armor with yellow trim, a large shoulder guard over his left shoulder, the beginning of a long, flowing cape over his right, a large black chain holds the two together, draped over his chest. Scale-mail sleeves breaking into large black and yellow bracer/guantlets adorn his arms while heavy, steel and leather breeches cover to his knees. Three large diamond-shaped skirtings covering his crotch and thighs, each studded with a yellow topaz. Knee guards, each with three one-inch spikes jutting out in a triangular formation from a central node break off into large, full shin-to-toe fur and leather boots, large metal shin guards running down to mid-foot where a heavy steel cap protects his toes. Handomse in an average sort of way, he has piercing brown eyes, almost black from a distance, and a full head of spikey, but not overly so, hair. Carrying an oriental "ninja blade", (like a straight katana only a bit shorter), and a double-bladed battle axe, his heavy, yet flowing dark cape bears the same yellow trim as his armor. Despite his rather dark appearance and occupation as a well-known mercenary, he's got a heart of gold and chooses contracts based on whether or not they conflict with his morals and values. Mehka is very skilled with both his blades and finds himself usually in a tavern sipping a gentle wine or even fruit juice to pass the time, as he's generally quiet unless spoken to. He's actually very sociable... That's if the person in question is worthy of his time... =^-^=

Do I win...? :)

Zeidrich
12-30-2003, 12:10 AM
Name: Zeidrich
Job: Pimp/Czech Sexlord
Weapon of Choice: Pimp cane with a ruby on the handle
Dress: He would wear a large pink fluffy coat with lots of 'bling bling', platform shoe (only one shoe), large pink glasses and he would start every battle with the song 'Disco Inferno'

Man he's cool!

Pucca
01-07-2004, 08:24 PM
Pucca, you can see her on av/sig...she's hyper and cute...but....you haven't heard of her pet hamster, have you??

Bob the Hamster :mog:

apperance= small, with brown and white fur and bulging beetle-like eyes

He looks so cute, sitting there cleaning his face with his leeetle paws.....BUT! Really, he is a master hamster warrior and helps Pucca eliminate enemies by running around their feet. :rabite: He owns a cane similar to Zeidrichs......only...smaller, of course......

Ah, what the heck I'll give him miniture set of medalions and lime green shades too.:love:

ForeverZeroUltima
01-19-2004, 07:10 PM
cold, blue (or green) eyes, white shirt under a blue suit, galoshes, and wild red hair, along with a steel-plated rod.

[EDIT]

(wait a sec, isn't that Reno from FFVII? o.o))

[..LYNA"]
02-02-2004, 05:34 AM
y dont u guys try drawing your characters and showing it to all of us, i might do that later though any wayz
my character would be called Letrix, pale skin dark blue hair wheres all black with cloak and heaps of straps and last his weapon a katan that glows white (not like a light saber not that bright , bright enough to see the sharp clean blade.

if i draw this dude i'll post it later:)

Herbz7
02-17-2004, 03:31 AM
Name: Dartanyun (Dart)
Height: 5"10'
Hair: Medium spiked brown hair
Eyes: Grey during the cold months, and hazel during the warm
Weapon: 2 Handed Blade (like Cloud's)
Description: He wears a black cape similar to the new unknowns in KH2. Underneath has shin high boots, with silver buckles. Baggy black pants that tuck into his boots in a Goku style type of way. Large belt around his belt with his families crest (dragons head) on the front. Suspenders over his navy blue tight sleeveless shirt. Studded glove on his right hand from which his few magic pwers come from. lastly a chain about his neck also with his families crest that hangs down Tidus style.

An smart agile man unknown to age searches for the one who shall forfill the prophecy he believes is true. A deep thinker, but seems not to care, doesnt let his true feelings or emotions go unless something so painful triggers him to do so. Taught at an early age by the great sorceror Simien he fled back home after the sorceror revealed his dark plans. After his village was burned down by his professor, he and his chocobo roamed the world, until he met a new group of friends. On first meeting he had to use his great transformation, which turns his skin a dark red, black hair, and doubles in height. His muscles pulse out to the extremes but becomes slow. After a transformation becomes very fatigued and cannot re-do it for at least a couple of days. Also met a boy similar in looks to the young lad in the prophecy... but it surely cannot be him.

For more of this story click here (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42892)

sarahm666
02-26-2004, 01:36 AM
Mine like some of your made up characters would be me but with a different name and such

Name: Alexia
Height: 5'6
Hair: shoulder length dark black with darkred/darkblue highlights
Eyes: dark blue
Job/class a gunner like Yuna in ff10-2
my clothes would be dark black mini denim shorts with a light blue one shoulderd lace top
and she would be a good guy unknowingly working for the evil bad guys

Kirobaito
02-26-2004, 02:28 AM
This is from the Final Fantasy Supreme thread, which by the way I still have! I saved the hyperlink on the official website, so I can always go back to it. So if anyone wants to read it, it's here:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12353&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

Rion Valient
Weapon of Choice: Broad Sword
Job: Warrior
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Brown
Personality: Some might call him selfish. He risked his soldier's lives so he could journey with the group. Though he puts himself first, he will never abandon his friends in their time of need.

And I have a picture for him. I made it AGES ago.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=313823

Snowman
03-31-2004, 07:50 PM
nice ideas there....alot of people love swords like me, hey if your in the north east area of the UK PM me, i co teach teh only adult education broadsword course in the UK.

My character would be ...female.

Crusader.
weilding a mighty summoning sword which also allows her to cast magic and call on powerful spirits within the steel.
One armed with hair that hides her gaze as well as her true nature and a lovely ripe chest lol

zacks_clone
03-31-2004, 08:23 PM
:: points to signature :: go read "Us". Ivy was designed by me, and is who I would be.

But for you lazy bums who dont WISH to read it...:: mutters ::

Name: Ivy Vine Sky
Hair: A dark dark blond.
Eyes: Chocolate brown
General appearance :Very plain looking. Her hair is very jagged and un-even on purpose, with two small spikes where her bangs are.
Clothing: A blue jacket, color upturned, of the Shinra guards( or a blue jacket like that). She wears tan jeans, the belt left unbuckled. Her shirts a plain white t-shirt. Tall black combat boots.
Weapon: She can use just about everything, but prefers to stick with a sword of gun. Always carrys around a gun.
History: READ "Us"!. Its abit long to describe.
Personality: Ivy is not one to kid around. she usualy corrects people in their grammer, and other mistakes they make. She thinks she can do better then others, and can, but doesnt go about showing it often. She is the type of woman who would beat you up to show you how to fight, and break your arm if you give her the chance(just so you learn what you did was incorrect). She is very distant and cold to most, but can have her 'insane' side, resulting in fits of gigles from people, or somone bouncing on the highway with her watching in a read veiw mirror

repo man
04-02-2004, 12:17 AM
Rocky von Dirschimer
weapon: Wrench
hair: green
eyes: black
background: humble piano repair man suddenly given the task to save the world and find the four crystals of wisdom

sephiroth21
04-02-2004, 02:16 PM
i would be a modern day wondering samurai with a massuram* and dark dark blue hair

skatehippie
04-04-2004, 08:23 AM
oooo my guy would be similar to Baralai from X-2

Calm, smart, well-mannered, charming...but loud and intimidating in battle.

Irish-Caucasian type, dirty blond shaggy hair, blue eyes, and a goatee...I guess he'd look like me, then =)

Name: Ayer (pronounced like "air")
Job/Class: Warrior - Blue Mage
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150 lb
Weapon: Double edged staff

His outfit would be sorta grungy lookin...a sleeveless gray shirt teathered with leather armour, with leather gauntlets/bracers on his wrists. Blue pants with black worn boots. Outside of battle he would wear a nice dark red coat similar to Dante's from Devil Mary Cry.

His attacks would be pretty cool, dealing fair damage and having high accuracy and speed. His defense would be a little low but his magic and mag-def would compensate. I think for the mage part he would use blue magic or be a darker mage that uses gravity magic.

I'm gonna draw this guy...so everyone remember your character concepts so that maybe we can dedicate a thread to artistic renditions of our FF chars ^_^