PDA

View Full Version : i nees help finding wepons

final_zell
12-25-2003, 10:42 PM
Hello this is my first time here i just found this site today
i need help finding the real final fantasy swords. not in the game in real life can some one please help thank you

Mo-Nercy
12-26-2003, 01:51 AM
Try ebay.

final_zell
12-26-2003, 08:40 AM
i checked ebay and i did not find anything if anyone has a clue where i can look reply thak you

final_zell
12-26-2003, 09:00 AM
Just in case anyone wants to know why i want the swords well this is why, my friend and i where talking about final fantasy a while back and how awsome whould it be to be in a world like it. but as every on knows thats pretty much impossible so we thought how about a movie bassed on final fantasy not an actuall story line from a game but like the final fantasy games with the hero the friends the arch enemy you should get my point now.so we thought we would need somethng from the game somethng sanifficant so the swords came up i thought it was a great idea so today my friend and i are going to start the writeing procces of it so i wont be onlin for a 2 or 3 days beacuse ill be over his house and he dosent have internet.im not saying that th story is going to be finsihed in 2 or 3 days im just saying ill be over there for that time come back home for a couple of days do some research than go back to his house and continue. so that the reason i need to find these swords or even a sword that would look like it would be infinal fantasy. thank you for takeing your time and reading this also if you have any ideas send them to me

ShivaBlizzard8
12-26-2003, 01:31 PM
If you mean a prop sword, most people who want one just make them out of wood or other materials, or find someone to make it for them. Cosplay.com is the best resorce for people trying to reconstruct video game/anime costumes or props: http://forums.cosplay.com Hope that helps.