PDA

View Full Version : Twinkling Tirents, Trees, Vandiel Event

Valarm
12-26-2003, 04:04 PM
Anyone have any luck killing th twinkling tirents, trees, outside bastok or any other nation.

I have read all kinds of things 100 players going at it with no luck. Players using fireworks some saying they had luck with it and others said they did not.

So was wondering if anyone here has had any luck at all.

Bahamut2000X
12-27-2003, 12:02 AM
I fought him for nearly two hours in 2 alliances working on him (with some other people not in alliance also) We never even dented the thing's HP. We tried fireworks too (not as well as we planned on getting it off though) and nothing. One theroy is that they are defeatable in a order. Although I guess anything is up to guess with on this. I have heard of someone defeating one by San D'Oria.

The_Muffin
01-04-2004, 07:30 PM
The Caitsith server got em...

I was Lv 6 at the time so I don't know how and didnt take part once i found out about the durned Lv cap and that they don't give EXP *grumbles*

Our server now has NPCs that warp you tho! (^_^)

Don Salieri
01-05-2004, 07:44 PM
how does this warp thing work? is it how i heard that they warp you to outpost that you previously have deliver packages to?

Thunday Man
01-12-2004, 12:16 AM
Yep my server killed them. on Seraph that is. the reward for killing these beasts are teleporters that port ya between the 3 nations. nice eh?

Nishii
01-31-2004, 08:39 AM
sylph got them dead....
and how the telaports work is, you have to do a refulling misson to an out post and then when the outpost is under your controle the guy the sells things to you can warp you back to your home country, and you can warp to the outpost from your home country.

on my sever you have to be lvl 20 and it cost like 200 gil to warp from san to the dunes when its under its controle and when its not under san contole is 800 gil.