PDA

View Full Version : I need help......

final boss
12-27-2003, 11:47 AM
How do I get past the 500 record point Besaid's shooting game? Is it required to get the good and best endings?

Lord Xehanort
12-27-2003, 03:00 PM
If you mean the Gunner's Gauntlet, then listen up!

Run through the screens straight until you get to the one with the waterfalls. (it's a long, straight path after the ruins) Run straight to the end area and right before you exit it, back up and let more fiends come at you. They appear quite quickly and you can get the DEATH ammo frequently. After you get about 493 points, move on. Make sure you have one DEATH ammo for the Defender by the path to the beach. Also, NEVER GET HIT! A hit will break your chain and your point value will take too long to increase.

final boss
12-29-2003, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the info. Now I have another question:
Where can I find the third Sydincate coustme? I got the Bikanel and Mt.Gagazet ones and I can't find the last one.

twobitmage
12-29-2003, 06:58 PM
I used normal bullets for single monster (wolves mostly) double for when there were more than one guy, and death for the big birds

Just keep switching and reloading, and dont be afraid to run if they are getting too close.

oh and that stone guy at the end can be reset, and he drops death bullets everytime, so you might wanna keep killing him with death bullets to rack up points (he gives 50 or 25 or something, so it might be worth it)