PDA

View Full Version : Jecht's arrival to Spira

kuno
12-29-2003, 06:09 PM
Ello, before I make my post I think I'll just introduce my self, I'm new and hi. To make the description of me sohrt, I'll make it short. I'm me. Hi. Here we go...

I've been reading posts on here to find out about Jecht. But it seems that the question - "How did Jecht get to Spira?" has still not been answered yet (unless I'm mistaken). I've read most posts concerning Jecht, Auron and Tidus but It seems that people discuss about this and get no where. They do have good theories, though not good enough to convince everyone here, as they dont have any evidence of any kind.

My theory for this is that Jecht was one day sailing on his boat on the ocean, and got attacked by Sin. And when he got attacked this took him to Spira. I know that Sin existed in the dream Zanarkand because Sin attacked it in the intro movie. Only nag about this theory is that there is no point in Sin taking Jecht to Spira. Also if Sin was to attack Jecht there, when Tidus was still a little kid, he would have probably attacked Zanarkand at that same time. But Sin attacked it when Tidus was older.

Yes, that is rather a rough theory lol, but its the best I can come up with. I've only played the game once, and that was about 5months ago so I cannot remember clearly.

So does anyone know about this? If not what is your theory, and give evidence to back your theory up plz. Not bad for my first post huh lol? :p

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-29-2003, 08:27 PM
It's fantastic (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=41598).